Asking players to recommend other player

kopking93

Reaction score
Do you think this is a good idea and what are your experience's with it

I guess it is a good idea, but not for actually improving the squad, as players usually recommend one of their favored people, not necessarily good players.

However, it's great for building relationships, sometimes resulting with the player immediately listing you as favored personnel.

I'd suggest when asking to ask for a youngster, as they are cheaper and easier to sign, while the benefit with the player is the same.

Most of my experiences have been positive but one time I had a player tell me that it wasn't his job to be recommending players and he became quite mad at me for a while. I mean he never asked to be transfer listed or anything but his morale dropped for a bit.

Usually if you sign a player recommended by one of your players, you will become one of his favourites

Oh i see so do you think if you ask a player to ecommend one dont u think he would play well with that player

i always like to encourage a player if they are in a mood by telling them how indispesable they are and then ask them to suggest a signing in their position just to **** em off lol not gonna lie i find it hillarious :p

Every single player i have asked on FM2011 so far has said they cant think of anyone?!!

when i ask a good main team player to recommend a main team player they say no cos they dont wanna get replaced

I didn't sign the player which was recommended by striker, and he asked to be transfer listed :/

I have tested this out maybe two dozen times. Every time, unless they can't think of anybody suitable, they recommend a **** player.