ASR1927

Reaction score
I just registered to this great forum to say thaks to Raikan007 for his Awesome AMC tactic and I realised I could share some of my questions and thoughts here with FM fans like me :D

I just started my second season with As Roma, the team I support!

The first season was very difficult since my team was very young and talented but not ready to challenge other teams for the first season.... I finished 7th and won the Italian Cup and qualified for EuroCup!

I just started my second season and it seems to work really really well, but I wanted to ask you guys some advices...

1st thing how do you manage team talks in away games.. I now use "None" but I wanted to know if anyone of you had other ideas...

Mandanda
Vrsaljiko Munoz Astori Balzaretti
De Rossi Tachtsidis
Aubameyang Isco Lamela
Destro

Do you have any ideas of solid Left Backs ?
Any other player in any position that could really make a huge difference for me ?

Last thing I wanted to tell you guys to try ASROMA in 13.3.3 it is great fun... You will have a looot of money to build your team, you start with 4/5 wonderkids 4.5 stars!! second season I was given 40M plus I managed to sell useless player for another 30M !

From Roma, ASR1927

for team talks, I almost always use :

beginning : calm > relax (last option)
half time :
- draw or lose : agressive > I excpect better
- win by 1 or 2 goals > nothing
- win by 3+ > happy
full time :
- draw or lose : agressive > That was a bad game
- win : calm > happy

Oviously, while playing wiht a 4th division team and drawing vs Barcelona, I'll be happy.

For solid left back what do you mind ? An offensive one or a defensive one ? I could recommand the (future) world stars like Alaba, Santon, Jetro Willems, Ricardo Rodriguez or Ben Davis or Tagliafico

And yeah I agree, Roma have a very well thought team ! Lyon in France is also quite interesting as they have financial problems at the beginning, but have very good youth structure and produces a lot of young talents, plus they have great youngster at the beginning (like umtiti, benzia and so on)

Last edited:
I bought Benzia with As Roma haha :D Actually I want a solid left back, quick solid and good at winning back the ball !! thanks for the advices anyway mate

I bought Benzia with As Roma haha :D Actually I want a solid left back, quick solid and good at winning back the ball !! thanks for the advices anyway mate

Georgiy Schennikov - CSKA
Sanchez Mino - Boca
Aymen Abdennour - Tolouse