bristolad

Reaction score
Hi guys/galls
just a quick qestion who is the best *** manager for training, im using arsnel first seasn, im not very good at training so thats why

Go for Ceasre Maldini, Mark Venus or Steve Round to name but a few

Regards
Andrew

Cruijff
Valdir De Moraes

Are the two top ones but they are expensive and they dont always come.

One who is great (cos he has good tactical knowledge so he can be of real help), is dead cheap and always accepts contracts is BATISTA DOS SANTOS.

Cruijff
Valdir De Moraes

Are the two top ones but they are expensive and they dont always come.

One who is great (cos he has good tactical knowledge so he can be of real help), is dead cheap and always accepts contracts is BATISTA DOS SANTOS.

De moraes is great as a AM and coach(5 star GK and some others I think) but is too old. You have to find another AM in a couple of years which rules him out for me at least in a long term save.

Cruijff should be good as he has has great technical stats but at least one of his mental attributes(determination?) means he is not great as a coach which is what the OP asked for. He would probably make a good DoF if he is willing to acccept that role?

I like Mike Phelen but as he is not an option for Arsenal look at the Inter and Milan AM's (Can't remember their names Tassotii maybe?). Both are 4/4.5 star defending coaches. Bernard Peters would also be good (5 star tactics coach) if he will accept AM role.

I always look for Jorge Valdano and Francisco Ayestaran. Quite expensive though.

LordLex:1737825 said:
I always look for Jorge Valdano and Francisco Ayestaran. Quite expensive though.

i too agree with you on Francisco ayestaran! he's amazing

thanks guys, i sacked steve bould after ( pass the blame :) ) we started pish, signed ac milan bloke, lol. i cant do training u see so i always have *** do it, only played 12 13. played 12 600 hours plus 13 just under 300. not long enough to get it right lol. i do everything else though.

Both Cruijff & Valdir de Moraes are no longer in the game (within the latest patch).

It´s such a lost!

I always had both!

Still I have Marc Wilmots & Bernhard Peters as Assistant Manager..I recommend both!

I have Lubus Michel from Shakthar i think and he is a wonder

I think Freund for Spurs is already a great assistant at the beginning, otherwise Maldini.