Assisans Creed (1st Addtion)

Gaz1984

Reaction score
Ok, brought creed 2 but refuse to play it until I have finished the first 1, howver I have just killed William, returned to the bureau, the memory has fast forwarded, I have cliamed a view point sycronzied, but no mission unlocked. Can anybody tell me what to do proceed.?

Last edited:
Ok, brought creed 2 but rewfuse to play it until I have finished the first 1, howver I have just killed William, returned to the bureau, the memory has fast forwarded, I have cliamed a view point sycronzied, but no mission unlocked. Can anybody tell me what to do proceed.?
I cant tell you because i gave up on the game before the end because it totally bored me.Your best bet is to google it.

I cant tell you because i gave up on the game before the end because it totally bored me.Your best bet is to google it.

Yeah will do, I am at work and thought that I would be lazy and try and get the answer before I get in.

Wow you gave up. I think its awesome, each to their own.

Thanks

Yeah will do, I am at work and thought that I would be lazy and try and get the answer before I get in.

Wow you gave up. I think its awesome, each to their own.

Thanks
Well if you think the first one is awesome be prepared to be totally blown away by the second,its a great game and massive improvement.

I completed it but wouldnt recoment it to anyone it was simply the same thing over and over.

All done - completed now for number 2.

I thought it was already but I am fairly new to this gaming thing

I just completed the second game yesterday^^). It was pretty awesome.(H)
I thought the first game was pretty good though the missions were repetitive.
Both of them confused the **** out of me.:O But in a good way.(H)

Yeah there is a bunch of CoD games. Wold at War, Modern Warfare etc.