blkboy

Reaction score
I need help with my assistant managers. Specifically their team talks. My first ***. manager was Francisco Ayesteran and he wasn't bad, but when it cam to the full time team talk he would ALWAYS say "I don't have anything specific to say to you right now". This really frustrates me because after winning games I really wants my players to get some praise. After one season of this gave him a new contract of just being a coach with the risk of high wages and i bought a new ***, manager. This guy has a little more Man management the Francisco, but he does the same exact thing after I win a game. Can someone help me find a good ***. Manager that can give good Pep talks please!!!

I need help with my assistant managers. Specifically their team talks. My first ***. manager was Francisco Ayesteran and he wasn't bad, but when it cam to the full time team talk he would ALWAYS say "I don't have anything specific to say to you right now". This really frustrates me because after winning games I really wants my players to get some praise. After one season of this gave him a new contract of just being a coach with the risk of high wages and i bought a new ***, manager. This guy has a little more Man management the Francisco, but he does the same exact thing after I win a game. Can someone help me find a good ***. Manager that can give good Pep talks please!!!

It's not just man-management you need, infact the most important attribute is (Kind of obviously haha) the motivating attribute. Also, make sure that he has a high reputation compared to your team! :)

To be honest though, I'd always say take the team talks yourself. I do, and every now and then a few players will say they aren't happy with them, but you just have to tell them you will work on it and they are happy again! :)

Ok thank you will now hunt for a better Assistant manager >:D

WAIT! The Assistant manager that I have now has 17 motivating. Is that not good enough?

It should be. What team are you, what is his reputation, what is his man management and what nationality is he? :) (Or just tell me his name lol :p)

It should be. What team are you, what is his reputation, what is his man management and what nationality is he? :) (Or just tell me his name lol :p)
Oh, im being Arsenal im in 2014, his name is Davide Ballardini and he is Italian with 14 man management. On genie scout it says his home reputation is 7255, but his world reputation is only 5002

The reputation is probably why then, that isn't high enough for a club like Arsenal (by far the greatest team the world has ever seen haha :p) Has he learnt English properly yet, because that would also be a problem?

On my Arsenal save I had Joahn Cruyff (Called Cruijff in the game (How it is spelt in Holland)) who I think had 18 motivating, could speak perfect English after a season and obviously has a very high reputation.

As I said, I always took the teamtalks so I don't have any experience of how he actually did, but in theory he should be your best bet! :)

The reputation is probably why then, that isn't high enough for a club like Arsenal (by far the greatest team the world has ever seen haha :p) Has he learnt English properly yet, because that would also be a problem?

On my Arsenal save I had Joahn Cruyff (Called Cruijff in the game (How it is spelt in Holland)) who I think had 18 motivating, could speak perfect English after a season and obviously has a very high reputation.

As I said, I always took the teamtalks so I don't have any experience of how he actually did, but in theory he should be your best bet! :)
Ok well thanks for the tips will consider what you said :D