Assistance with International Feeder Clubs

TZER

Reaction score
Hello again guys,

I've done a search regarding feeder clubs, most of the topics discuss which countries to get international feeder clubs in. This in order to maximize amount of profit gained from them. Most of the replies point towards China or well Asia. Anyways that's not what I wish to discuss. What I wish to discuss is how you even manage to get these international feeder clubs, because I have never been able to get one on any of my saves (Most span between 3-7 in-game years).

The result after asking the board is always the same. They agree to the principle of the club forming links, but after an extensive search they could not find any clubs to form links with. So have I forgotten something or missed a vital part to getting these international feeder clubs? Or is this just a simple task of harassing the board until they actually find one?

In case this information is important, the teams I've played with have had various starting reputations. Usually it's been with Brazilian teams, in one of my saves I've won the 1'st Division countless times and the same goes for the international cups that I could take part in. Yet i still couldn't get an international feeder club, even though I asked my board repeatedly about it for 2 in-game years before eventually giving up.

Never had a problem with this before. But then again, i've never wanted an Asian team as feeder club.

Try an European team, maybe you'll have more luck with those?

I have one international feeder club in Japan but since I got that one, 7 seasons later i still cant get another they are telling me the exact same thing

WannaB, the problem here is I don't even get to choose anything. They're supposed to be searching anywhere and everywhere, they can't find anything. It's not like I'm specifically asking them to find one in Asia. They just cannot find any at all and I have no idea why.

Brazillian/South American football is not big in Asia or even really internationally as it is not broadcast there so the viewership will not be big enough to warrant a feeder club there...

only the top European leagues will find it easy to form commercial links with Asia as leagues like the EPL, BBVA, Serie A etc are broadcast there for them to watch on a weekly basis...

So basically international feeders aren't possible with Brazilian teams then or at least highly unlikely? Because as I said, I ask them to find some and they never do :p