SFCGeorgie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm about a season and a half through with my carrer with Southampton and i'm lying in a very handsome 9th in the premiership however, my best performances have come from my assistant when i go on holiday. Yet when i play without going on holiday i barely scrape a draw to the likes of swansea and norwich at home. Why is this? It happens every year, but I don't know why. They are using the same match tactics (jp's germany tactic) but they always get better results. Please Help!

Hi everyone, I'm about a season and a half through with my carrer with Southampton and i'm lying in a very handsome 9th in the premiership however, my best performances have come from my assistant when i go on holiday. Yet when i play without going on holiday i barely scrape a draw to the likes of swansea and norwich at home. Why is this? It happens every year, but I don't know why. They are using the same match tactics (jp's germany tactic) but they always get better results. Please Help!

Perhaps its because Assistant makes substitutions and other things in the game? Maybe using touchline shouts or subs at crucial points in the game could help you?

I always change the subs in accordance to what he says but it makes no difference.

lol total fail, i got to try this my self :D
this year i see that the morale is more crucial maybe team talks motivting :S..

I tried again today, i completely followed what the assistant said, and was 2-0 down against wolves at home within 10 mins, i then quit as there was no point carrying on, i'm going to reload and see how the assistant does...

Saints won 3-0 when the assistant did it. This is ridiculous.

obviously you should trade jobs with your *** man.

I m in my 3rd season with sounthampton and got them 7th in Prem last season, i didnt holiday a game BUT

i think the key is morale in team talks, substitutions in important areas, and changing the tactics or making it more attacking/defensive when in different situations, Time wasting in the last 10/15mins is a must if its a tight match!!

i completely followed what the assistant said, and was 2-0 down against wolves at home within 10 mins, i then quit as there was no point carrying on, i'm going to reload and see how the assistant does