Reaction score
Wonder if anyone knows why when i hire a new assistant in the new patch he doesn't do opposite instructions? Is this something he picks up after a while or is it a bug?

Yes mate, but he doesn't do any opp instructions and the you cant push the button to ask him to either??? Was thinking it is a thing he picks up after a few games or so??? Or it maybe a bug, it only happens if i hire a new assistant.

It can happen with a new assistant. I've had it happen a couples of times on the 11.2 patch.

He's new in the team, and pretty much "new to the job" so, it takes a few months until he gets acustomed to your team and to your opponents. After like 1 or 2 or 3 months, he can tell you which positions you need to strengthen, he can do your opposition instructions, etc. etc.

well i have just taken job at west ham and got a new assitant with on patch 11.3 and he is fine his opposite instructions have been sound

well i have just taken job at west ham and got a new assitant with on patch 11.3 and he is fine his opposite instructions have been sound

Yes, that's cause he's been at the club before you arrived, but if you fired him, and brought in your asistant, the thing i've described previously would happen (i think it maybe wouldn't happen if he was like world class rep, but that's only my opinion)

I found that if you hire an assistant who is not use to the league/country then they don't do opposition instructions until they get use to it. Try getting a new assistant who has high knowledge of the league you are in.