Assistant Manager Barely Gives Advice On Opposition Players

Fama

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just mutually terminated the contract of my assistant manager, and I employed a new one who has better attributes in virtually all ways, including a rating of 20 in Tactics. The problem I'm having now is that I have to deal with opposition players all by myself, as this new guy barely offers any advice, unlike my previous manager who was ALWAYS offering advice. With him, I only needed to "Ask Assistant". But since the arrival of my new assistant, the "Ask Assistant" button is barely activated.

Is there a way I can make him perform like his predecessor, or do I terminate his contract and employ a new person? Thanks.

i had same problem,but i recognized that my *** man only gives OI when first 11 and all substition players played at least one game

It's not 20 tactics that is needed for a good assistant, that is for you're coach star rating. Assistants need good tactical knowledge which is the bottom right attribute on there profile.

There is no way to make him be able to give advice on opposition instructions, you can either do it yourself every game, Or sack him and hire someone, like Jack Fulham said, with good tactical knowledge :)

Btw, If youve recently hired this assistant manager, I dont think he will accept mutual termination, might be wrong though