Jakey_LFC

Reaction score
Sammy Lee, Pat Rice and Rafa Benitez. Which would be the best choice for assistant manager. Im playing as liverpool.

Also, does anyone know how to increase the wage limit when hiring staff.

Last edited:
you wont get benitez. pat rice's better than sammy lee imo

i dont think rafa would accept but id stick with sammy lee

Follow My Sporting CP Story HERE!!
FM10 TO DO LIST!!!
SPORTING CP
ATHLETICO BILBAO
PALERMO
DERBY COUNTY
WOLFSBURG

does anyone know how to increase the wage limit, I offered pat rice the highest i could but he is asking for more.

you cant do anything about the staffs' wages. only the players' wages can be modified

just stick with Sammy Lee he's a good enough assistant isn't he?

Follow My Sporting CP Story HERE!!
FM10 TO DO LIST!!!
SPORTING CP
ATHLETICO BILBAO
PALERMO
DERBY COUNTY
WOLFSBURG

i always get baldini. but on my bolton save i had southgate and he was the best assistant i have ever had.

ricardo moniz....get him in as 1st team coach first..then promote him 2 assistant after a season...the guys probaly thye best coach in the game

why dont you try to get pako back. i cant spell his second name.

why dont you try to get pako back. i cant spell his second name.
Pako Ayestarin (something like that) :p

Look at the england assistant manager, he is amazing

i am liverpool too and i fired sammy lee was **** actually and went to get tito something from barcelona he was the assistant manager and he has been great so far..

Well, imo, Nigel Gibbs is a very good assisstant manager.
About 4 years in with Liverpool though, I've got Thierry Henry as an assisstant :)
What I look for in an assisstant is good man management attributes so he's good at taking control of matches (Just incase the FA bans you ;)), and Judging player ability/potential, but I'd only reccommend that one if you are at the start, because it then helps you with what your best side is.

Benitez won't accept (I looked into it too as manager of Liverpool) and Pat Rice would want a massive offer to leave Arsenal.
I thought Sammy Lee was an ok assistant, however have sometimes thought about getting 'my own' assistant, but the need of paying out compensation persuaded me not to.