Assistant manager & scout

sonnorcteer

Reaction score
Ive been through loads of seasons on football manager handheld recently but have wondered how accurate/reliable these guys are.

Is the team report from your assistant a good thing to be using or just junk? and of course assistant picking your team?
and how accurate are scout reports, ive seen what i thought were good regens labelled as pure rubbish...

cheers

Not the best, not the worst. They are average so you have to use your initative but can be useful too.

Its average really,sometimes it is good sometimes it is bad......most of the time you will have to use your own thinking,so dont rely too much on these guys

ok thanks, its just when your as rubbish as i am (ignore the sig :p), your own thiking is particulaly helpful lol
but i thought it would be something along these lines
is it every so bad that someone rated 1 star can be a first team player?

I don't have much experience about it. I don't have any idea about it. Thanks for sharing this useful information.

depends on the quality of coach and how long they have been at the club
average coaches that know the team will be better than world class coaches you just signed
also the 1st teamers with one stars are normally players about to retire or sometimes just not the same quality
as the rest of the team

Kash have you got FMH? If so you will know you cannot hire coaches.

sorry didnt realise it was FMH you were talking about
well the point about the veteran players is still valid also depends how long the coach as been there
also obviously their PA and CA scouting abilities also effect this