Assistant Manager unsettles my team?

Danyul

Reaction score
Couldn't find a similar thread. I left my assistant to take control of all pre-season friendlies, and by the time I get to the first game of the season, my squad harmony is very low and alot of my players have slight concerns; the concerns being "feels you dont give the team enough credit", "treated unfairly", "doesnt like the way you talk to players", when it's my assistant manager that has caused this all, not me!

I've attached a screenshot of his stats to prove he's a more than capable assistant manager. (After checking his stats again though i've noticed he only has 6 mental, would that be the reason?) He has full club player knowledge too so it's not like he doesn't know how to treat them.

Has anyone else had this problem? And if so how did you sort it, without having to hire someone else?

for some reason he is a ****** the only thing i can advise do the team talks and interactions yourself. ( i do all the interactions myself anyway), ad maybe sack him as well. show us his personal page, and what persinality is your team?

The problem is I can't get anyone good enough right now to replace him, been after Ricardo Moniz for a while but he's just joined a new club, hopefully I can get him at the end of the season. The teamtalk problem seems to be more his half-time/post match talks which I can't do anything about when he's in charge of friendlies (which i'm too lazy to control myself).

Here's his personality, my squad being generally determined so it's not as though they clash with him.

very weird, im afraid the only thing you can do is take over friendlies. because if he carries on he will destroy the team morale to a point were you wont be able to repair it, and it could cost you your job in terms of performance

Yeah think I will do that next season if I can't get Moniz in, left me pretty annoyed that I arranged all the friendlies to build confidence and it has the opposite effect thanks to my **** of an assman.

Yeah find someone with a higher Mental attribute. That should sort it

I do all interactions and stuff myself never trust the assistant manager to do these stuff

Sack him...and get in a better ***. Manager..........Simples :)

sack him and hire someone with higher man management and mental attribute

Sack him...and get in a better ***. Manager..........Simples :)

ORLY?!

Thanks for giving us some insight on how you run your team *cough* *cough*

jokes! :p

yeah, fire the guy.. hire a new guy, see if edgar davids wants to sign up as the assistant manager.. i usually always hire hire cos he is a great guy IRL irrelevant of what his stats state =D

ORLY?!

Thanks for giving us some insight on how you run your team *cough* *cough*

jokes! :p

yeah, fire the guy.. hire a new guy, see if edgar davids wants to sign up as the assistant manager.. i usually always hire hire cos he is a great guy IRL irrelevant of what his stats state =D

WOAH, don't wanna have to get technical yeh, but here it goes. I clearly said ***. Notice the emphasis on the dot meaning that it's an abbreviation of the word Assistant in this circumstance.

YEAHHHHHHH (K)

WOAH, don't wanna have to get technical yeh, but here it goes. I clearly said ***. Notice the emphasis on the dot meaning that it's an abbreviation of the word Assistant in this circumstance.

YEAHHHHHHH (K)

Denial is not a river in Egypt! haha.. imagine if they made a Liesure Suit Larry version of FM 2010.. now that would be epic! :p

anyway, back on topic.. fire the dude and do it ASAP! :)

Fired and Moniz hired :) 20 mental, can't go wrong!