jozak, scout from dinamo (z).... he is a beast!!1 ( yes! he is *** man too )

Werner Kern looks great. But harder to sign now wif 11.2 patch

Mauro Tassoti is probably better than everyone mentioned before, no kidding.

If im allowed to cheat i have Gheorghe Hagi. If im not allowed to cheat Mark Aizlewood or Neville Southall

Michael Henke

Tac Knowledge: 19
Motivation: 16
JPP: 15
JPA: 18
Det: 17
Tactical: 18

Michael Henke

Tac Knowledge: 19
Motivation: 16
JPP: 15
JPA: 18
Det: 17
Tactical: 18

That certainly is a good choice. He lacks in Man Management though, so it is advised to get a coach who has good man management, Paul Winsper is one example

I used to like Mauro Tassoti in FM10 but cant seem to sign him in FM11 for Man U. Anyone been able to?

Mally is right, just put those attributes into the search filter. Start with all the attributes at 15 and assistant filter out unrealistic targets (if you still have your old AM) and downscale if you dont get any results.
You can also try selecting 5/6 attributes to match, although this might give him a glaring weakness.

Personally I change the ratings on what I find most important. I like to have an assistant manager with high judging player ability, so I can use him to give me a decent opinion on who should play etc. Discipline, Determination, and Motivation are probably the most important stats for coaching, but I choose to lower them because it's more important to me that my AM can offer me some insight into my players, and tactics. So tactical knowledge and man management are important, because he can offer you help with opposition instructions and team talks etc

So I normally start with search filter of:
JPA: 15
Tactical Knowledge: 15
JPP: 12
Man Management: 12
Determination: 10
Level of Discipline: 10
And then depending on the club, I use the adjust attribute up/down buttons, until I get a small list, then chose from there.
If you can't find anyone you like, just offer someone a one year contract so you can do the same next year when you have more rep. If you find someone you like, long contracts are good, because the longer your AM has been at your club, the more help he will be.

One last thing to take into account is that the best AM's are players who have played for you, because their tactics will be heavily influenced by you, and thus wont differ from you much. The best AM I've ever had was Francesco Cozza for San Marino, his stats weren't all that, but he pretty much always did what I wanted him to.

Hope that helps, sorry for rambling

Strange no one has mentioned Rosario di Vincenzo. He's working out very well as my AM for the moment. very good player judging, very good man management and good tactica knowledge. And 20 for working with youngsters so a great coach for my prospects. (And he has 19 for goalkeepers which can be pretty useful too)

deppends what u want your assistant manager 2 do

I use mine for judging ability and tactics (opposition instuctions)
but if your going 2 have him doing press conferences and team talks then you need high motivational stat.

sorry if some1 has already put this