Assistant Manager

jasson

Reaction score
I was thinking to re-construct my coach team ( include 2 assistant manager ) for barcelona , but i not really sure which coaching attributes should i look for ..worst thing is i not even know what is the use of assistant manager for my first team besides giving some opinion ?

c'on guys~i'm stuck now~ i know what kind of coach i will look for but which kind of assistant manager should i look for ??

i dont know why you would want a new assistant manager as henk ten cate is a brillaint one and your be lucky to get one that wants to share a role but i suppose if you really want one discipline and adapatabilty would be handy

simply because looking better one,what about this two ?

salvador brito from chelsea and alan irvine from everton r 2 gd assistants

Obviously the more higher attributes the better,but also look for those with higher reputations

i normally place a job ad and look at those, or if a manager gets sacked and your a decent club you can get an ex manager in

i have appoint both pako ayestaran(liverpool) & sammy lee(bolton) as my assistant manager ..yes both at same time ..and henk ten cate have to sacked by me , but then i have no regret at all ...now i have 2 world class assistant manager + all of my training rating was 5 star for my barcelona at 3rd years.

samleggott said:
i normally place a job ad and look at those, or if a manager gets sacked and your a decent club you can get an ex manager in

first 2 years i do do like this , but the result was all the coach / assistant manager was under expectation ... so i decide robbed big club's coach team at 3rd years. :p