Assistant Manager

Yeah i reckon Massimo Neri is the best on the game. His stats are great and he's cheap as ****. He always does a good job, the only thing he isn't good at is coaching but that doesnt matter saying as you can get coaches in. The Man Utd. first team coach is also good Rene Muelensteen. He his stats are sky high and he's good at coaching too. He hardly ever leaves Man Utd. though as it's his favourite club and Ferguson is one of his favoured personnel. My advice would be to get Neri, you can't go wrong with him he's awesome. Good Luck!

You pay for ***? :)

Pako Ayestaran = tactical genius (H)

Ezio Sella's a quality assistant manager. Great working with youth, judging potential and ability and tactical knowledge. All you need!

I disagree with Ezio Sella, if you let him take over some of the press conferences he can damage the morale of your team with some dumb presstalks. In an Assistant Manager you must also look for Media Handling style.
I found Valter di Salvo, a first team coach, who accepts being an Assistant Manager. He is a free agent but very, very expensive 14k a week. Has 20 in Man Management and Motivation, and other stats are quite high too.

Torben Storm is a danish *** Man, he looks pretty solid from first glance.

In my season with Real Madrid,the first deal i made was to change the assistant!In my first 2 seasons,i worked with Massimo Neri,a great assistant...But after that Manchester City convinced him to sign for them,so i signed Pako Ayestaran and he is my assistant for 3 seasons,i think he is the best!Hard to convince,but he worths that effort!

Juninho from Gremio makes the best assistant manager - originally a youth coach (20 coaching youngsters) high other stats for coaching!

handles press conferences perfectly everytime, never had a problem with him!

also very cheap too (cant remember how much) but less than like 3 or 4 thousand a month!

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

i cant remember if its Julinho though (gone blank) :p

yea i agree with raikan, julinho camargo is my favourite because hes got very good judging pa/ca as well as all the other good *** man stats and hes only 37 when you start the game so he will still get much better

your assistant manager needs to have high stats in the following:

1) Tactical Knowledge
2) Motivating
3) Man Management
4) Level of Discipline
5) Determination
6) and one of the technical training stats i.e. Attacking so that he can be effective as a coach too

i have listed them from most NB to least NB, man man and motivating can be swapped, depends on your team talks etc, i hope this helps :wub:

I recently got Peter Beardsley, from Middlesborough (youth coach) as my assistant manager for Leeds in the premiership. He has good determination and motivating, his youngster rating is awesome and his level of dicipline isn't too bad either. Tactical knowledge could be a little better but all in all i think he's ok.

I wanted an English assistant manager this time around since i never really have many english staff members.

Mario Carrillo, high judging ability and potential and good tactical knowledge, his motivating isn't too bad either.

Well I was the manager of Portugal during the 2016 Euro's and I had Mourinho as my assistant at Portugal. Mourinho was 6-8 month jobless before I offer him the role. He was sacked by Madrid in 2013 and was replaced by Raul.

u forget about west jham's tony carr who helped produce the likes of ferdinand ,lampard,joe cole,defoe,carrick

so far in my games no managers (quality managers) will join u as a assistant manager. no matter how much you pay them
i managed to get klinsmann? dunno if he counts as class

If you have Scotland loaded, John Park (Celtic scout). Great at judging and working with younger members of the squad.

My favourite has got to be Paul McGuinness. He seems to have all you really need for an Asst Manager and doesn't cost too much! His only downfall is tactical but I get another coach for that!

Go look for a German Youth Coach called Kern. Quite good in my opinion. Has all the attributes to be a good assistant manager.

Bryan Robson. Media-friendly,good judging potential and ability,Motivation,tactical knowledge,Work with youngsters.best IMO.