nikidoug

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any good Assistant Managers? I'm Manchester United, replaced Mike Phelan and this new guy only signed a 1 year contract and doesn't want a new one. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Valdir De Moraes, offer him a 2 year contract otherwise he quits and or retires!

he is by far the best, also Tassotti (Ac Milan's AM) is quality

Valdir De Moraes, offer him a 2 year contract otherwise he quits and or retires!

he is by far the best, also Tassotti (Ac Milan's AM) is quality

Valdir De Moraes is the one I have but didn't sign him up to a 2 year contract unfortunately! Seems as if Johan Cruyff has retired as well! Do players who have retired e.g. Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes in my game gain experience and grow as a coach/assistant manager?

Valdir De Moraes is the one I have but didn't sign him up to a 2 year contract unfortunately! Seems as if Johan Cruyff has retired as well! Do players who have retired e.g. Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes in my game gain experience and grow as a coach/assistant manager?
yes if you chat to them about becoming coaches/scouts/am's etc :)

there stats are pretty random though from my experience and sometimes they do not want to stay in the game any longer.. better start soon :)