aditya2106

Reaction score
I am managing Real Sociedad and just completed my 1st season with my team ending up at 2nd position, 3 points behind Real Madrid..
While i was expecting to get manager of the year award i was surprised when it was announced to be given to my assistant manager and no mention of my name... Anyone faced the same?? :'(

If you let your assistant control the majority of the matches you won't receive the award which is fair. It's like your mate doing all your work for you, and him reaping the benefits such as all the credit or even your job

Yeah got it.. I used to set team and let my assistant play the game because the games get too boring after a while... Learned what to do next season! -_-

Matchday is one of the best parts! If you're playing poorly and you do something to change the game, it's a great feeling amd makes you feel like Mourinho (although I dislike him)

Yeah got it.. I used to set team and let my assistant play the game because the games get too boring after a while... Learned what to do next season! -_-

Speechless is not the word. Mate, when you were buying a football team management game did you think you were buying something else?!!!!

Speechless is not the word. Mate, when you were buying a football team management game did you think you were buying something else?!!!!

Seriously. Not too mention there are endless possibilities of what you can do and try out in the game it should never get boring. Every game is different that's for sure.