Runeaa

Reaction score
Hi all! Im playing Real madrid at the moment and as im sure everyone knows when starting Real madrid game the staff there is not great! I have signed a assistent named Grande but im not so happy with him! I keep getting recomended this guy named De Moraes but i never find him!! I found out he is in Brazillian football, do i have to play the Brazillian league too to get him available for me? ( I play Spanish and English league) . Also im curious, this assistent i have is a defensive minded coach, so when i have him do the match prep. he only trains defensive set pieces!! He never changes it! Does he bare in mind what the team needs or does he train only what he knows best?? How do you guys solve this? Normally i have a home and away tactic, in this case, a controll and a counter formation, how do i match prep these tactics? All help appretiated!

Hi all! Im playing Real madrid at the moment and as im sure everyone knows when starting Real madrid game the staff there is not great! I have signed a assistent named Grande but im not so happy with him! I keep getting recomended this guy named De Moraes but i never find him!! I found out he is in Brazillian football, do i have to play the Brazillian league too to get him available for me? ( I play Spanish and English league) . Also im curious, this assistent i have is a defensive minded coach, so when i have him do the match prep. he only trains defensive set pieces!! He never changes it! Does he bare in mind what the team needs or does he train only what he knows best?? How do you guys solve this? Normally i have a home and away tactic, in this case, a controll and a counter formation, how do i match prep these tactics? All help appretiated!

Well you could load more leagues but have them unplayable. So you see all the players and comps but you can control a team there.

Just do the match prep yourself. It's always good to have a an assistant with high tactical knowledge.

You stay classy......

Try sidnei lobo i always sign him as my *** manager defo top quality, he is brazilian and very young and has good attributes

You stay classy....
g.gif