Asst manager needed

midlander

Reaction score
I am manager of Leeds and am in my first season my problem is i cant seem to attract a decent asst manager...any idea's also i have bought and sold players and have around 40 players on my books but am only allowed 4 coaches again has any one any idea's?????

I need a good assistant manager too, im at 2nd season Tottenham Spurs, any ideas guys?

Which skills are important for assist. man.?

Assistant manager stats

I cant recommend anyone in particular for you guys but it depends on how old your squad is.

I would say that a high determination stat is important and man management. Adaptability is good to have if you are recruiting from a foreign league

If like me you have a lot of youngsters then working with young players is important.

Tactical knowlege is pretty handy as well

Assistant Manager

Again I cant think of anyone to personally recommend however I find that 'Judging Player Ability' and 'Judging Player Potential' is pretty important as the Assistant Manager tends to give advice when your buying / selling players.

alan robertson from kilmarnock fc in the scottish prem league

look at ac milan some youth coaches they are awesome,, place an advert see who you get

i went for john metgod, i tend to handle most aspects of my team, only real thing he does is do the press conferences and so far he hasen't made any stupid comments like expecting us to win the league, but yeah the Italians normally have the best *** managers and ive found the Spanish teams to produce the best coaches

i have gus poyet and kevin bond workin as asst. managers 4 me in my spurs game