koko5678

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
new around here I've been tweaking another assymetric formation and so far I'm pleased with the results, but I'd like to share it and if you guys can test it a bit and suggest some changes/problems with it.

I'll copy the decription from another thread.

Name of Tactic: Enn balanced assymetryc
Formation: 4-1-1-3-1, wide formation, playing with false 9, a lot of roaming from position and direct passes.
Touchline Shouts: sometimes Pass into space
Use of Target Man: no, complete forward who drops off and lets the inside forwards cut inside
Use of Playmaker? (Highlight in Bold) Yes/No
Attacking/Defensive (Highlight in Bold)
Best Team to Use: ones with pacy full backs/wing backs, high defensive line, CM with good passing ability/controlling the tempo and pacy forwards with good finishing ability.

Players needed:
GK: Good on 1 on 1's, decent aerial ability and pace. May act as a sweeper keeper if he has the abilities.

LWB/LB pace, decent marking, crossing ability and passing.
RWB/RB same as above, more defensive oriented attributes would be a plus.
CB's one should have decent ball playing abilities as his role shows(passing,concentration, etc.)
DM - acts like an anchor man - good defensive abilities, passing, long shots would be a plus.
CM - acts like a playmaker, should have concentration/decisions/passing/creativity/technique/pace and dribblling. Xavi/Scholes type of player preffered.
AM - playmaking functions but more advanced, with the role to cut inside - pace, technique,passing, dribbling - Iniesta/Gourcuff type of player.
Inside forwards - technique/creativity/dribbling and aforemented finishing. Long shots would be a plus - Messi/Ronaldo/Di Maria etc..
Complete forward - Rooney/Villa/Torres type of player - good at finishing/dribbling, positioning and off the ball. Long shots is a plus.

Thanks for the feedback in advance.