akash777

Reaction score
I took up Aston Villa without knowing they have no money.
I have done terribly well in finishing third.
I couldn't sell Bent or Gabby or any of the others other than Zogbia initially and so just signed Augustinussen for 600k as I thought I would play him CD and loaned in Grimaldo,Jorge Martinez and signed Miguel and Mark Howard on a free.
Play a 3 defender system with wingbacks.
Even with good performances,was really hard selling players come january.
Managed to loan out Ireland,Gabby,Lichaz,Bannan and Albightron.Also managed to sell Holman for 2.5m(bad deal) but needed funds to sign few players I wanted/needed.
So january signed,dragovic,dime,lump and diskerud with the latter two relatively very cheap.And also managed to have deals to sign Wuytens and Juhasz come June.

Now my question is,how can I get value for Bent,GabbyBannan,Lichaz and Albrighton.
And who else should I buy/sell?
My formation is 3 centre backs,a dm and 2 wingbacks and 3 centre mids and a striker.
I need midfielders who can score goals and tackle as well.
Any help anyone?

One more question,if a team gets relegated and you want their players,when is the best time to go and get them cheap?
After the transfer window begins or before?

One more question,if a team gets relegated and you want their players,when is the best time to go and get them cheap?
After the transfer window begins or before?

Before, they will have more time to blend in to the team, and before other clubs get interested because their prices will go up!

And you didn't say what your budgets are?

I ended up getting a budget of around 9.8m and wages of 100k.
But then I sold half the squad,basically just kept benteke gardner delph westwood lowton clark baker vlaar and guzan for the first team.
Signings for the first team include W.Hughes and Paredes on full transfers and Guardado and Denilson and Digne on loan.
Oh and a bunch of 16-18 year olds who my 20 JPa/JPP scout said are must signings.

I ended up getting a budget of around 9.8m and wages of 100k.
But then I sold half the squad,basically just kept benteke gardner delph westwood lowton clark baker vlaar and guzan for the first team.
Signings for the first team include W.Hughes and Paredes on full transfers and Guardado and Denilson and Digne on loan.
Oh and a bunch of 16-18 year olds who my 20 JPa/JPP scout said are must signings.

So.... How much do you have left?

So.... How much do you have left?
About 6m.
Since I received 18m in transfers out and spent just 8m on hughes and 4m on Paredes and the rest on the regen wonderkids.
View attachment 351652View attachment 351653

Which part of the team should I improve looking at my current team?
Have had a goodish start to the season,no difficult games yet.
Won all except lost away at Everton where we were extremely unlucky.Conceded one goal to a pass being intercepted between defenders and another to a corner.