Cammy1902

Reaction score
First season at villa but im giving them 25 mill on editor cos they're budgets are poor. Where should I strengthen and who could I sign? Feedback would be great

First season at villa but im giving them 25 mill on editor cos they're budgets are poor. Where should I strengthen and who could I sign? Feedback would be great
C'mon now. Take the challenge with no money!

If you're going to cheat you may aswell go all the way and just sign Messi and Ronaldo to your team...

If you're going to cheat you may aswell go all the way and just sign Messi and Ronaldo to your team...

You'll need to get Villa to Worldwide fame, because they will be never interested in joining a National rated team.

I have just taken the challenge without the editor so it will be interesting to see how our seasons differ. I sold agbonlahor (9m) and delph (2m) to balance the books and bought will Hughes in on last day (i panicked with 3 hours left in window - terrible idea!). I've just got to February and I am in 10th place. I imagine that I would probably do worse with £25 as there would be a lot of new players and would run the risk of doing a QPR!

Key players for me are Vlaar and Clark, they have been immense and consistently get ratings of 7.5+. NZog and Ireland have been disappointing but this is probably down to my direct approach into benteke!

Let me know how you get on!