tommyd150

Reaction score
i thought been AV would bea good save! i had 3mil -32k wages but gonna sell given delph bent for bout 10mil combined their on bout 120k a week between them which is stupid lol need some players... Jan mucha on free im looking at danny simpson free back up chamak loan deal i could do with a DLP AMC BWM LB RB no1 too young need decent reliable players cheer ppl

DLP: Vainqueur (Standard Liege)
AMC/L/R: Thomas Drage
BWM: Mate Simao
LB: Laurens De Bock (or better Di Sciglio -AC Milan- Loan)
RB: Christofer Dibon

DLP Westwood does a good job for me. I retrained Gardner to AMC and he has thrived there, you also have Grealish who has absolutely smashed it for me. BWM, you have KEM, Makoun, Sylla, maybe sell 2 if possible and get Cerro.
LB was a real problem for me, Bennet was having a mare, I am 3rd season in and managed to get Cole in on a free but prior to this I was using K Richardson. Lowtons ability isnt the best but he's been solid so Ive kept him. Hutton returned and also has started doing a job there. The board are killing me with the transfer budget, so my movement has been limited. Hopefully you'll have more success on that part lol.

You should have kept Delph, i've heard people say hes suddenly become good in FM 13