Aston Villa agree fee for Delph

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Leeds United accept Aston Villa's offer for their highly-rated midfielder Fabian Delph.

More...

O'Neil must of heard that he turns out to be a wonderkid in the 2011/12 season.

LOl

he will do better at villa then we would of done at man city

I wish my team Spurs were like that, conducting business honourably :S

Honestly, the boardroom staff make me embarrased to be a Spurs fan, the way they dealt with Jol, with Berbatov, and now with Bent.

Good signing by MON, and a good move for Delph. I have a lot of respect for Villa, along with the youngsters from Arsenal and Everton they form the future of English talent.

Looks like a straight replacement for Barry, although defensively I wonder how much input Delph will have.

Good signing by MON, and a good move for Delph. I have a lot of respect for Villa, along with the youngsters from Arsenal and Everton they form the future of English talent.

Looks like a straight replacement for Barry, although defensively I wonder how much input Delph will have.

No mention of West ham they have made englands best players even tho it pains me to say it :(

No mention of West ham they have made englands best players even tho it pains me to say it :(

The current generation yes, but for the future I don't see anybody from West Ham making it through.

Could be a conspiracy, just need to look at Green to have your doubts :S

No Mark Noble looks decent Frank Nouble from who just transferd from chelsea was amazing last year in chelseas resvers now hopefully west ham will Mature him as a player anyways there are many players in west ham reserves and youth team that are hot prospects for england that you may not of heard of

and stanislas, sears is a natural goal scorer but has a way 2 go yet , still could b class

O Neil Thoght Hmm Im thinking off fm 2012 ... star player!!

Oh no. Absolutely gutted. He was so ball hungry, lets hope Villa develop him into the superstar he can be.

i like that stanislas i think he was on loan at southend when they played chelsea and he looks quite decent

what sears like i heard abit about him and he was suppose to sign for us on loan
after zola wanted him to come to us but he wanted to stay close to london
so he chose crystal palace

delph looked great watched him in under 19/21 watever at bramal lane he come on for like 5 mins
and looked good shame he plays for leeds

i like that stanislas i think he was on loan at southend when they played chelsea and he looks quite decent

what sears like i heard abit about him and he was suppose to sign for us on loan
after zola wanted him to come to us but he wanted to stay close to london
so he chose crystal palace

delph looked great watched him in under 19/21 watever at bramal lane he come on for like 5 mins
and looked good shame he plays for leeds

Hold on a minute. Shame he plays for Leeds? Lol. LUFC are bigger than Wednesday all day long. How many of your players have been getting 6 million plus thrown at them?

he may think its a shame he doesnt play for sheff wed rather than leeds so they could get the big offers

Hes a Sheffield Wednesday fan ofcourse its a shame he plays for Leeds United in his eyes they are rivals afterall.Always makes you feel dirty when you say a player from one of your clubs rivals is a good player.

Gutted to see him leave but lets be honest we knew it was coming, Cant blame the lad for taking the chance to go to the premiership.Just hope Villa give him abit of game time and develop him into the player he could be.

Downing, A Young, Milner, Sidwell, Heskey, Agbonlahor, L Young, Davies, Shorey, Delfouneso, Reo-Coker, Gardner and Delph when he signs for them.13 english players in a premiership team now thats a rare thing these days, Credit to Villa for being one of the few premiership teams to take care of homegrown players.

Hopefully the lad comes good under MON.

Hmm, I hate O'Neill.... I mean I love him!
But one thing I don't understand... Why he buys only English/Northern Irish Players?

However, I think Villa does a great bussiness, they just need another midfielder like Delph and they will have a great team. Don't know if S.Petrov is really good, so they need another youngster.

Good luck Villa...

Hmm, I hate O'Neill.... I mean I love him!
But one thing I don't understand... Why he buys only English/Northern Irish Players?

However, I think Villa does a great bussiness, they just need another midfielder like Delph and they will have a great team. Don't know if S.Petrov is really good, so they need another youngster.

Good luck Villa...
O'Neil only buys english or Northern Irish players? mmmmmm are you sure? what about John Carew,Wilfred Bouma,Brad Friedel and Petrov to name a few of the top of my head.

Back