jamrocker

Reaction score
ok so i want to buy a new amr and cm, and for cm i was thinking rodwell, but he comes at a hefty 12m according to scouts. And amr i'm torn between Gervinho or obasi. Both would cost around 12m each apparently but dont know which one to get. Or would you guys suggest anyone else?

Transfer budget 25m

stick with youth academy players with Marc Albrighton AMR and Barry Bannan CM

Have a look at lucas (not the one at liverpool) and Camacho from A Madrid

i'm in the first season, just torn really between the two. i wanted alexis sanchez, but he's way too much.

Sanchez is to much. I'd go for Gervinho, he's class. If you can try to get Aaron Lennon, he's a decent buy and has bags of pace.

I got Pastore 2nd season for 9.5 mil and he was CLASS (1st time I've bought him on 2011)

Could give some indiction on the top players in your list of options?

AMR-try Giuliano from International (12mil) and CM-Steven Defour from Standard!

Gervinho is a great RM and definately is better than Obasi.

annan/poli/sissoko/defour for cm imo, amr i'd say like elia or suarez, zarate maybe? some other options anyway :)

affelay can play AMC/AMR/AML and CM, you can try to make him sign a pre-contract on the transfer window of the winter in the first season

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, i ended up getting rodwell and defour for cm, and gervinho. Sidwell + 2.5m for rodwell good deal?

Use Steven Fletcher from Wolves as inside forward on the right. Scores bags of goals and creates goals too.
For CM I would say Tom Cairney From Hull. Fairly Cheap and could form a good midefield relationship with Delph.

AMR - Eljero Elia/Gervinho/Alexis Sanchez
CM - Andrea Poli/Jack Rodwell/Moussa Sissoko