SAiNT_BRUM

Reaction score
I need a cm for my team aston villa im looking to spend around 10-18m for him the type of cm that can hold the ball up and also a bit of a playmaker!!! So people get posting your ideas and i'll keep you up to date!

oooooooooh him the ac millan player didnt ring a bell at the start lol

no, him the BORDEAUX player, he has been at Brodaeux for 2 seasons now.

Ruben de La Red:)

my player knowledge is **** lol and thanks for the suggestion people i have just made an offer for shaun wright phillips and man city want 113m for him lol

Moussa Sissoko of toulose...beastly in new patch...is really strong, - 19 strength and stamina for me, but also has great creativity, gets around 20 goals and 20 assists a season for me...wonderkid, but ready to play straight away...got him for £16m second season, and he'd be happy to go to villa

Moussa Sissoko of toulose...beastly in new patch...is really strong, - 19 strength and stamina for me, but also has great creativity, gets around 20 goals and 20 assists a season for me...wonderkid, but ready to play straight away...got him for £16m second season, and he'd be happy to go to villa
cheers mate i'll have a look at him now

Jonjo Shelvey is a **** of a player but he's more for the future

i have just found a decent signing brazillian cm alex of spartak moscow do you think i should sign?

No Alex is too old.

If you want a CM I would go for either James Rodriguez, Eden Hazard or Miralem Pjanic