Reaction score
Currently Aston Villa bout to enter the second season, have around 12 million euro to spend

Currently in need of a LB preferably someone young to backup Warnock seeing as hes about to hit 30...tried to get Bridge as a cheap back-up but his wage demands are just retarded, which im glad it turned out that way, as stated id like to acquire someone young

need a 4th choice CB, preferable someone good in the air, and big...Shawcross ended up @ arsenal, trying to go after Fazio, any other suggestions?

any suggestions...not to sound too picky but any possible them being British would be a plus, but its not mandatory

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Edit:

Current Centrebacks are Zapata, Cahill. and C. Davies, their all in or around their prime, so a CB who has had many years on him or an very young one

srry if im sounding too picky

David Luiz came to me for about £6m at Villa.
English one i'd say to go for is Phil Jones, about £10m but a great prospect.
Could try and get Dawson from Tottenham?
LB i'd say get Digne or Turan from France, both great prospects.

If you want a young CB i would look to get Coates in, by season 3 or 4 he is more then good enough to play in the premiership even for a side like Villa and you might still be able to get him for less then 5 mill if he has not already moved.

Lucas Digne is a really good young LB but he takes longer to have him at the level to play him regularly as he starts the game as a 17 year old.

Il get Jones for 4,5 M of Euros + Andy Reid with Sunderland in the first season :p

thanks a bunch

Richard Dunne is your captian??

i released him on a mutual free

kept causing problems in the dressing room, tried transferring him but no luck :mad:

Try Roland Juhasz if you want a tall, big and slow CB with an excellent heading..

thanks a bunch

Richard Dunne is your captian??

i released him on a mutual free

kept causing problems in the dressing room, tried transferring him but no luck :mad:

Yeah, on my current save which has just hit season 2 I have kept Dunne, Collins, Cuellar, Clark and I bought Shawcross. I sold Davies for £3m

Try Roland Juhasz if you want a tall, big and slow CB with an excellent heading..

no idea of why i didnt think of him

thx for refreshing my memory

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

If you want a young CB i would look to get Coates in, by season 3 or 4 he is more then good enough to play in the premiership even for a side like Villa and you might still be able to get him for less then 5 mill if he has not already moved.

Lucas Digne is a really good young LB but he takes longer to have him at the level to play him regularly as he starts the game as a 17 year old.

tryied searching for Coates but i cant find him any info on him??

Digne is currently on season loan

think im going to go after the likes of Turan as another posted suggested

no idea of why i didnt think of him

thx for refreshing my memory

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

tryied searching for Coates but i cant find him any info on him??

Digne is currently on season loan

think im going to go after the likes of Turan as another posted suggested

Np mate, im able to help everyone who need´s help .. im like the Batman of fm-base :p

Coates is not in everyones database apparently so you would have to be using a large one to be able to find him. He starts out at Nacional in Argentina as a 19 year old CB. He is pretty much the equivalent of what Otamendi was on FM 2010.

Turan is a good choice though if you can not find him

Dodo would provide good cover or LB . Chris Smalling would be a good choice for CB , you can get him on loan maybe put a future fee in there .

Coates is not in everyones database apparently so you would have to be using a large one to be able to find him. He starts out at Nacional in Argentina as a 19 year old CB. He is pretty much the equivalent of what Otamendi was on FM 2010.

Turan is a good choice though if you can not find him

Nacional is a team of Uruguay not Argentina <)

Wat happened to Clark he can play cb and lb if u train him, played lb yesterday against chelsea nd scored !!

Wat happened to Clark he can play cb and lb if u train him, played lb yesterday against chelsea nd scored !!

Not too great on FM.. Unless you use the editor to give a fairer view on him which I did