nani17united

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am needing three new starting XI players:

i) Deep Lying Playmaker
ii) Attacking Midfielder Right (RW)
ii) Right Back

I have tried for Poli, but they are wanting over 20mil so i'm out.

I have a transfer budget of about 20 million

Steven Defour, Elia/Schelotto/Sanchez/Gervinho, Kyle Walker/Torsoridis/Vrsajilko (sp).

He's seriously underrated in the game. :(

AMR: Park Ji-Sung (bought him first season for Villa, and I was extremely surprised by how well he played with the rest of the squad, he fit in perfectly), Michael Kightly (not sure how good he is on 2011, but in FM2010 he was quite a decent player) or Choi Tae-Wook.

DR: Lee Jong-Min, Srna (if you gave some monthly payments too...), Kevin Foley (seems to be coming along so far for Wolves in my current save), or Kyle Walker.

DLP - Kofi Agyei, Y.Sankhare
AMR - Vydra, Eduardo Salvio, Giuliano, Boudebouz
RB - Sime Vrsaljko, Michael Chretien, Javier Flano

Just started as Villa, doing pretty good, beat United at their place, beat Arsenal in Carling Cup.
I bought Charlie Adam for the DLP and he has instantly become one of my best players and the fans love him.
I bought Van de Wiel for right back, was pretty expensive but is definitely worth it.
I just play Albrighton as my AMR, he scores a few goals and has got a few assists, I play him as inside forward with Young on the other wing, and Abonglahor as Albrightons back up.

DLP: Jack Rodwell (on 11.2.1 you can usually do a p/x with Collins + Sidwell)
RB: Rafael (Loan) - Fantastic Season long loan, then allows you to focus on getting an RB on the Cheap 2nd Season (Micah Richards and Kyle Walker usually drop to less than £6m), although if you refuse to get a loan signing, Michael Chretien is a solid signing.
RM: David Hoilett or Chung-Yong Lee Both around £6m - £7m, both pacey and quality players

If your using the tactics talked about in GodCubed's Villa Guide I'd definatly suggest looking at getting Steven N'Zonzi in Jan. He'll cost you around £1m, and can play both DM positions

appiah. not amazing but i put him in my team and he did me proud. also rafael from man u on loan is a good option.