Reaction score
Hi all,
I've got 8 million to spend and i need a Left back and a striker who isn't a poacher as his best role.
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks

Villa always sign Pieters for lb (but i'm not sure how good he is) for around 3mill. Do you have a preferred role for the striker you want?

hooper
stokes
samaras
jelavic
naismith

they are all cheap and good

leigh griffiths at hibs on loan untill january you can get him in january if you buy him straight away and wait on him signing on january for about 500k and about 3-4 years in he will be worth 10-15million he is class

i'm a celtic fan as you can see from the strikers i reccomended lol so i waited untill jabuary and signed izaguirre once he came back from injury and he was good for 2-3 years then i bought adriano from barca when i won the league and got into the champs

yeah he looks good just injured, so need someone until then because i've sold warnock

if i was you i would just play a reserve and give him cover and dont make him push forward make him a full back set to defend so he sticks to position untill you have money to get a decent 1 not many good players will come to villa especially if you want 2 players for your 8 million

you will need a good 5-6 million for your striker

Matthias Ostrzolek -£1.5million from Bochum for LB

working wonders for my Villa save mate.

and at the very start of game bid £2.3millon-ish for Clint Dempsey for your striker/winger role Fulham accept cause they are skint apparently

Last edited:
lb - peter zanev, fernando vega (free), pierre wome (free)

Last edited:
Gabriel Araujo is a great left back and has a £2.8m release clause.
As for the striker. Take a look at Luuk De Jong he might not cost that much.

I sold warnock abd bought kolarov from city as he keeps getting not needed and only cost 3.8M