MrDeanGenie

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I have just recently started a new season with Aston Villa on FM15.

So far, everything is going according to plan! I downloaded the 'Tinkerman's Goalscoring Strikeforce' tactic and it is working very well for me so far, scoring plenty of goals and winning a fair few games!

I haven't made any signings, but I seem to be doing okay with what I have inherited from Paul Lambert.

I do, however, have a problem with how many of my players are getting injured!

I am recording my career and have started a YouTube series on my YouTube channel, 'MrDeanGenie'. It would be awesome if you guys would check it out and let me know what you think. All comments, positive or negative, will be appreciated!

Links are at the bottom of this thread.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread, and look forward to hearing from you guys! :D

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDeanGenie

FM15 AVFC Episode One: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVbafnRNpms

Thanks again!

I had a big problem with injuries at Villa too (more than other saves). Check how many physio's you have, when I joined all except the head physio left, it's definitely worth getting another one. I find Gabby and Delph to be quite injury prone, so take them off if you're in control at ~60 mins. It may also depend on your tactic. I'm currently experiencing injuries mainly with my STs, CMs and CDs, the fullbacks aren't generally too bad.

I had a big problem with injuries at Villa too (more than other saves). Check how many physio's you have, when I joined all except the head physio left, it's definitely worth getting another one. I find Gabby and Delph to be quite injury prone, so take them off if you're in control at ~60 mins. It may also depend on your tactic. I'm currently experiencing injuries mainly with my STs, CMs and CDs, the fullbacks aren't generally too bad.

Whenever I take over a club I implement my own staff; new regime, new staff! You can see that in my video.

I found a lot of my players were injured due to very high focus on match training, it wasn't anything to do with any game play! Now the season has started training isn't as intense as before.

Thanks for your response!