Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first post on here...thought u could help me out...basically I have a game as Aston Villa, just started my first season, played an attacking 4-4-2, which started well but now its not producing the same results. Was hoping u guys could give me some pointers on a tactic or instructions I could use to get me winning big games....

http://s643.photobucket.com/albums/uu151/alscrim89/?action=view&current=myvillateam.jpg

thats my team, any help would be appreciated cheers

im in 2018 won last 5 leagues in a row have messi tevez and some much better players

yeah to sign arteta i just offered petrov + 4million and clauses
similar to sign johnson i offered harewood
and martins was offered to me for 7.5million from newcastle because man city were after him as well.....

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

sorry to double post but using the 4-2-3-1 formation now just trying to pick the right players to play it...arteta currently injured so this is what im thinking about doing

carew

young agbonlahor milner

barry johnson

young laursen cuellar torres

friedel

what do you think?

pair gabby up front with carew, get him to play off him and he gets lots of goals.

[/quote]sorry to double post but using the 4-2-3-1 formation now just trying to pick the right players to play it...arteta currently injured so this is what im thinking about doing

carew

young agbonlahor milner

barry johnson

young laursen cuellar torres

friedel

what do you think?[/quote]

I was playing basically the same team except i had reo-coker instead of johnson and had agbonlahor up front instead of carew, just stuck routledge in the 3rd att mid spot

Carew - Target Man ( To Head )
Aggy - Make Runs Beyond

Bobs Ya Uncle ;)

Carew - Target Man ( To Head )
Aggy - Make Runs Beyond

Bobs Ya Uncle ;)

sorry to be a pain...but being a total newbie to FM (you probably guessed by the name) how do I set these instructions??

sorry if its really obvious I am a total newbie at this lol

champman just press F1 in game to see game tutorial

champman just press F1 in game to see game tutorial

yeah I know thats how im playing it now....but what I meant was if I was to set Carew as target man..would I be able to set agbonlahor to play off him even if Agbonlahor is playing in the attacking midfield position...or would I need to alter my formation and play them both up front together...sorry if I wasnt clear on that in last post...cheers for the help tho guys

fazio is class
really cheap considering
16m