Reaction score
I started a netork game with my mate and im villa, you get a decent amount of transfer money to start but all the players i wanted to get my mate got (hes manager of Spurs)

Simon Vukcevic and Oscar Cardozo and Arturo Vidal have both gone to him.

Ive brought in Falcao, Jermain Jones, Matias Frenandez and Oguchi Onyewu and have Diego Buonanotte joining me at the end of the season. were both doing ok at the moment, both staying in or around the champions league places but id really appreciate help from other players who use Villa regularly. Im a newcastle Fan and usually manage them so Villa is new to me.

Assuming i finish in the top 6 how much will i get for transfers next season?

and could anyone please tell me who they recommend i buy at the end of the season that will make sure i beat my mate!

chears

If you want to upload your squad and tactics, that might help.

I Finished 9th with them and got 12 mil, but I did win the league cup and europa league

Buy Eden Hazard and Moussa Sissoko...You`ll get about 30 mil:D

i got Eden Hazard coming at the end of the season but its for £19 Mill. its over 48 months tho. im currently 4th at xmas and my mate is 5th. i cant sell any of my players tho, sidwell, pedrov etc wont go

player for aston villa

you sould buy vágner love . im the manager of aston villa and he is problebly the best player in the team!8-|

Upload your squad and tactics please, and transfer budget currently would be good too

EDIT: I found Lukaku or Sanago to be great cover for Agbonlahor cus Heskey and Carew just don't cut it for me, Delfouneso always on the bench to get 20 mins or so when you can afford it.
I'd definitely say get cover for the wingers, there's plenty in the centre for you.
and cover for Warnock, look at Dodo, got a MFR of about £1.3m and will take low wages.

Last edited: