Footy4Life89

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 136607

View attachment 136605

BREAKING NEWS

Aston Villa manager Gerrard Houllier has resigned just minutes after taking the aston villa job there is much speculation going round villa park as to why this decision was made and who made it some villa fans are furious.

Reporter: How do you feel about Gerrard Houlliers departure?

Fan: I feel kept in the dark and bewildered by this decision i was glad to see him get the job but when i heard what happened woithout an explanation i was furious i pay my money to go and see the club i expect to know whats happening at the club

The Odds for the next manager are

Chris Hughton 4/1
Steve Bruce 8/1
Ian Holloway 16/1
Steve Coppell 23/1
Iain Dowie 41/1

There is lots of speculation around Villa Park and with chairman Randy Lerner refusing to make a statement many Aston Villa fans see a shadow of doubt cast over there club

View attachment 136605

BREAKING NEWS

Aston Villa chairman randy lerner has gone mad and has hired mayor of london Boris Johnson as the new aston Villa manager
View attachment 136609

He has confused fans and pundits across the country as this is one of the most baffling decisions in football history

Heres what Boris Johnson had to say

Reporter: How does it feel to be appointed as the manager of such a big club with no experience ion the game whatsoever

Boris: Its great I'm really glad to have been given this opportunity to be given the role as manager of Aston Villarreal and i am a big fan of this team

Reporter: There called Aston Villa by the way

Boris; What? Are they I was sure they were called Aston Villarreal

Reporter: There is much speculation about the old manager Gerrard Houllier and what happened to him

Boris: He is the old manager and I dont live in the past

Reporter: Thanks for your time

Boris Johnson made 3 January transfers in his first week

View attachment 136603
Romelu Lukaku for 13.25m from Anderlecht

View attachment 136600
Vaclav Kadlec for 1.7m from Sparta Prague

View attachment 136604
Park Ji Sung for 4.5m from Man Utd

A Press conference was held to unveil these players

Reporter: Today you sit here with 3 new players in your first week

Boris: Yes they are all good even if Park Ji Sungs eyes are slanty

Reporter: The two strikers are very young will they make a contribution right away

Boris: Yes

Reporter: Will we be seeing any more new faces

Boris: Maybe Yes Maybe No

Reporter: thanks for your time

Last edited:
Hahaa a story which made me chuckle! now this is a story I'm guna follow mate :) Keep it up! Awesome work :)

Anyone else following

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:58 AM ----------

Will be an update tomorrow evening

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Pre Season

Before the season startet the former Mayor of London managed to bring in French full back Atila Turan for £2m from Grenoble
View attachment 137341

In pre-season it was very mixed no defeats 4 wins 2 draws but the draws were rather dissapointing

Aston Villa 3-3 Swansea
Downing
Albrighton
Delfouneso

Yeovil 2-2 Aston Villa
Andy Weimann
James Collins

Darlington 0-6 Aston Villa
A.Young
Turan
Albrighton
Kadlec 2
Petrov

Aston Villa 3-1 Shrewsbury
Abrighton
Jonathon Hogg
Agbonlahor

Bristol Rovers 0-1 Aston Villa
James Collins

Aston Villa 2-0 Macclesfield
Daniel Johnson
Gabriel Agbonlahor

heres what Boris had to say about his pre-season
Reporter; You had some good results Boris tell me about the poor 2-2 draw with Yeovil

Boris: With us going in at half time behind I told them they better buck up the ideas or I will take them to go and see David Cameron and make them listen to his politica agenda and I think that gave them the urge to comeback

Reporter: Your new signing Atila turan has showed some great performances in pre-season how big a role will he have at the club

Boris: As big as I did as the mayor

Reporter: What can you tell us about the injuries sustained to Stewart Downing and Ashley Young

Boris: Ashley will be out till early September and Stewart will be crippled for 4-5 months

Reporter: thanks for your time

So with the season beckoning how will Aston Villa fair in the Premier League

August

So the season started with home game against West Brom with a derby so early in the season it would be crucial that we picked up points

View attachment 137362

Aston Villa 2-1 West Brom
Park Ji Sung 12 Odemwingie 3
Reo Coker 65

This is how Villa lined up
Friedel
L.Young Dunne Cuellar Turan
Park Ireland Sidwell Albrighton
Lukaku Kadlec

used subs
Reo Coker
Agbonlahor
Petrov

Boris' words of wisdom
We did well after park scored but the problem was for the goal Cuaellar was probably thinking about how much would he gget for selling his dog when peter odemwingie ran pat him but we looked so positive after Slanty eyes scored we just kept the ball well and delivered

next up for Aston Villa was Trabzonspor in the 4th qualifying round in the Euro cup

View attachment 137359

Aston Villa 2-1 Trabzonspor
Heskey 78, 85 Durmus Dercin 65

same line up as the WBA game with suspended Richard dunne making way for Curtis davies

Boris' words of wisdom

again a shocking start they all looked like they had been out on the lash before they scored but I brought on fat Heskey and he scored two so I am happy as he did well for a fatty

Next up for Boris' men was tough trip to Man city

View attachment 137360

Man City 5-0 Aston Villa
Tevez 3, 14,29,58
Sidwell o.g. 87

Friedel
L.Young Dunne Cuellar Turan
Park Reo Coker Sidwell Bannan
Kadlec heskey

Subs on
Ireland
Agbonlahor
Lukaku

Boris' words of wisdom
We played as bad at football as Gordon Brown would be at chatting up girlsthis Tevez lad ran through us I asked the chairman if I could bid £300m for him but he said we dont have that kind of money I am absolutely Livid at the performancee

Next up was the return leg against trabzonspor with Villa having a 2-1 lead on aggregate but the away goal could prove costly for Villa

View attachment 137363

Trabzonspor 1-3 Aston Villa
Serkan 56 Kadlec 58
Agbonlahor 67
Lukaku 88

this is how they lined up

Friedel
L.Young Dunne Davies Warnock
Park Sidwell Ireland
Agbonlahor Lukaku Kadlec

subs
Albrighton
Turan
Delfouneso

Boris' words of wisdom
Once again we waited until they scored to play well but Kadlec who bear in mind looks like he is just starting puberty had a great game he scored the equalising goal and set up Lukaku to score the clincher in the end but I am baffled that we dont start well at the moment

next up the final game of the month was at home to stoke

View attachment 137361

Aston Villa 2-1 Stoke
Kadlec 36 Fuller 39
Agbonlahor 88

Aston Villa line up

Friedel
Young Cuellar Dunne Turan
Park Ireland Petrov Albrighton
Lukaku Kadlec

subs
Agbonlahor
Sidwell
Davies

Boris' words of wisdom
We played well and hurrah! We scored first but then straight away Richard Dunne goes up to ricardo Fuller and goes here mate were not supposed to start well and gave him the ball and he scored but I am delighted with Gabby's late goal even if he has a girls name

BREAKING NEWS

View attachment 137372

Ashley Young has faced an injury set back and will not be fit again till late September

August Player of the Month

View attachment 137371

Park Ji Sung

With a goal on his debut and lots of great performances the former Man Utd winger has done himself no harm in his first month at Villa Park

Looking good buddy, comical side to a story so it has something not many of the others do! Still following! KIU!! :D

Hahaha, keep it up.

Calling Park slanty eyes is a bit.. distasteful, but with me, that's not a bad thing. XD

September

Just before the window shut there was some last minute transfer activity from Boris

In came Alex Smithies from Huddersfield for £750k

View attachment 137463

Out went John Carew to Liverpool for £3m

View attachment 137465

and Isaiah Osbourne to Bristol City for £725k

View attachment 137464

but there was a bad injury to Steve Sidwell which meant he would miss 6 weeks with a broken collar bone

View attachment 137466

The first game of the month was another derby this time Aston Villa played host to Birmingham

View attachment 137467

Aston Villa 3-1 Birmingham
Ireland 67 Hobbs 78
Petrov 84
Turan 90

This is how they lined up
Friedel
Park Ireland Petrov Albrighton
Lukaku Kadlec

Subs on
Agbonlahor
Pires
Reo Coker

Boris' words of wisdom
They started very well but just couldnt kick the ball in the goal so at half time I showed them a picture on the internet of what a goal looks like and it seemed to work but I am paricularly delighted with Atila Turan as he showed he is becoming a man and had a great mature performance for a 14 year old oops I mean a 18 year old

next up was a tricky away trip to Besiktas in the EURO Cup

this is Aston Villas Group

Zenit
Besiktas
Villa
Rapid Wien

View attachment 137468

Besiktas 2-2 Aston Villa
R. Quaresma 34 Albrighton 14
Hakan Tunca 90+1 Kadlec 77
Guti s/o 83

Line up
Friedel
Young Dunne Cuellar Turan
Park Reo Coker Ireland Albrighton
Kadlec Agbonlahor

Subs on
Lukaku
Pires
Davies

Boris' words of wisdom
I cant believe it we had the game sewn up but when the old French guy (Pires) duffed up the corner and they ran up and scored I felt like stangling a llama

The league Cup Draw got aston Villa a home tie against Blackburn

View attachment 137469

The next game was at home to Boolton

View attachment 137470

Aston Villa 0-0 Bolton

Line up
Friedel
Young Davies Dunne Turan
Park Petrov Ireland Albrighton
Kadlec Lukaku

subs on
Agbonlahor
Pires
Smithies

Boris' words of wisdom
That game was as boring as watching the Ashes I'd could have been at home watching escape to the country when this game was on

Next up was a very tricky away trip to Chelsea

View attachment 137472

Chelsea 5-1 Aston Villa

Malouda 8, 24, 56 Agbonlahor 64
Lampard 38, 81

Line Up
Friedel
Park Petrov Ireland Young
Lukaku Agbonlahor

subs on
Kadlec
Reo Coker
Bannan

next up was a league cup ( diddy cup as Boris says) at home to Blackburn

View attachment 137471

Aston Villa 0-1 Blackburn
M.B.Diouf 44

Line Up
Smithies
Lichaj Clark Collins Beye
Albrighton Pires Reo Coker Bannan
Delfouneso Heskey

subs on
Agbonlahor
Lukaku
A.Young

Boris' words of wisdom
I dont care its the diddy cup thats why I played teenagers

View attachment 137473

BREAKING NEWS

Gabby Agbonlahor injured for 6-7 months which is deavstating to a player whowas just starting to have agreat career

Next up fro the Villains was a home game against the groups 1st seeds Zenit st petersburg

View attachment 137468

Aston Villa 1-0 Zenit
Kadlec 12

Line Up
Friedel
Park Pires Ireland Young
Lukaku Kadlec

Subs on
Delfouneso
Petrov
Reo Coker

Boris' Words of wisdom
Great win we beat those dirty buggers when they were first seeds this stands us in good stead to qualify

We are now 8th in the league having us had on Ok season so far

Player of the Month

View attachment 137467

the youngster has a had a great month especially the Birmingham game winning young player of the month and wowing villa fans with great performances this youngster has proven he will be a star of the future