Aston Villa - In need of a striker.

lBrian

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Aston Villa and I don't think Carew and Agbonlahor will score me enough goal to mount atleast a title challenge.

I have a 30m budget but I'm buying Federico Fazio and Joao Moutinho, which will cost me 23m together, I'm also going to buy a few young kids which will cost me a good bit as well.

Now my problem, I won't have enough for a proven goal scorer. I tried to sell some of my players but I always get offers of 12 monthly installments.

Would my two current strikers get me enough goals to mount a title challenge?

Last edited:
no they certainly wouldnt........carew doesnt score that much i found. for a good cheap striker you could look at tsvetomir todorov, biram diouf, takayuki miromoto

Cardozo would be a good partner for Agbongalor. Get rid of Carew to Man City for some $$$

Last edited:
Alexis Sanchez is a quality player in FM09 and you can get him for roughly 5m-7.5m at the start of the game.

One of the best cheap strikers in my opinion

no they certainly wouldnt........carew doesnt score that much i found. for a good cheap striker you could look at tsvetomir todorov, biram diouf, takayuki miromoto

Isn't Todorov a winger? I have him and he looks like he would be better as a winger.

How am I supposed to sell Carew to Man City?

you should go with leidson and alberto paloschi u should get leidson for 1 mil up front and 2.5mil in month installments and alberto for 5 mill

Isn't Todorov a winger? I have him and he looks like he would be better as a winger.

How am I supposed to sell Carew to Man City?

They buy anyone so offer him for like 10m

Try selling Carew then get Balotelli.