tommyd150

Reaction score
Budget- £15M And £100K in wages.

What I'm looking for...

Left Back- I only have Amavi so need 1 more LB.

CM-Unsure on what formation I'll be playing so maybe 1 more midfielder for abit of depth.

AML/AMR- I'm not sure about Agbonlahor so need another option, Would you sell him?

Striker- I want a ST under the age of 20 for cover at start then in few seasons be a 1st choice.

You should be able to get Grimaldo for less than 8mil. Same for Sergi Roberto. Two great youngsters who'll perform from day 1!

lb - id loan grimaldo first season, with the option to buy for 9 mil, and take it if he performs for you
cm - ruben pardo from sociedad, would cost around 4 mil and is a solid rotational player that has potential to be a key player for you
aml/amr - insigne; use installments to pay for him if needed, around 8 mil. i sold him in two seasons for 35 mil
st - malcom hands down

Budget- £15M And £100K in wages.

What I'm looking for...

Left Back- I only have Amavi so need 1 more LB.

CM-Unsure on what formation I'll be playing so maybe 1 more midfielder for abit of depth.

AML/AMR- I'm not sure about Agbonlahor so need another option, Would you sell him?

Striker- I want a ST under the age of 20 for cover at start then in few seasons be a 1st choice.
Two great youngsters who'll perform from day 1!
o.png

Left Back- Amavi is decent and has good potential, I brought in Haidara from Everton to rotate with him, both good potential, you can get him for 4 million, although there is probably better around tbh.

CM- Use Grealish? He can play CM. You also have Veretout who is decent and then Gueye, Westwood, Sanchez, Bacuna, Richardson, if you're really not a fan, maybe Arteta, KPB, Gago, Gourcuff, all available cheap.

AML/AMR- I'd keep Gabby, Grealish always does a solid job for me as an IF on the left. Traore should be fairly solid on the right. With Sinclair and Ayew around they should keep Gabby off those wings anyway but he can be a useful backup.

Striker- Babacar or Ryder Matos, the latter always does a good job for me, especially as a F9.

I'd sell Gil, Hutton, Senderos, Kozak, Nzogbia and any other dead wood you can. Can get a decent amount for most of them.