Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm going to try do a save with Aston Villa without signings anybody but because of that should I keep players aswell so I dont have empty spaces on my bench because Chris Herd is not good enough so I would want to sell him Heskey is on a whopping £60,000 per week for someone who cant scored for ****.

loan heskey out but make sure they pay wages in full or most of them and if he does well consider him if not ship him out andy weimann in the reserves is a player i like

Hey guys I'm going to try do a save with Aston Villa without signings anybody but because of that should I keep players aswell so I dont have empty spaces on my bench because Chris Herd is not good enough so I would want to sell him Heskey is on a whopping £60,000 per week for someone who cant scored for ****.

Ok. Was there à point Of the thread, à question that I missed or are you just telling us?

I was just confused not only because of the lack of punctuation, but also the way it worded

No, but here is à well deserved ban. Next time à moderator is trying to offer help, you now know how NOT to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.