iStaan

Reaction score
Looking for a team to be compeeting for Europe And I Wanted to create my own thread because i wanted it to be beetween these clubs and that once there is so much replies it will never be answered so......

Just Wondering Because With Tottenham I Would Play Simple 4-4-1-1 But Aston Villa Would be a new challenge as i think they lack in players.

Never Had a good Tottenham save but still puzzled who to choose

Can Anyone Help Me?

I haven't played Aston Villa yet, but have always enjoyed playing Tottenham. In 11.3 they have a great squad from the outset, there's little need to improve but you should invest in some good youngsters and perhaps a new striker, depending on your tactics. There's also a lot different tactics you can use: 4-4-2/4-4-1-1/4-2-3-1/4-1-4-1 and any of these variants, you have all the players to pull it off and some cash to improve what you think you're lacking. Add to that some of the more exciting prospects in England (Bale, Walker, Sandro) and you're set.

a 4-4-1-1 would fit perfectly with a Spurs save

Adebayor
VDV
Bale-Modric-Parker/Sandro-Lennon/GDS
BAE-Dawson-King/Kaboul-Walker/Corluka
Friedel

Villa are interesting to play as, in 11.3 we have decent money come through (after the first season) and decent youth. Best formation for us is probably 4-2-3-1.
Playing as Spurs should be interesting too, already have Champs League football and a great squad.
If you want a similar team to Villa that should be going for Europe try Everton, they are short on money but have a good squad and should be a good challenge.

I agree with ChippyLowe, Everton is an interesting choice and it tests your financial control abilities.. a 4-4-1-1 would also go well with them putting Tim Cahill as AMC, they also have a great LB in Baines and good prospect in Baxter and Gueye turned out good in one of my saves.