vaughany15

Reaction score
Hey guys im wondering if any of u have any ideas who i can buy for Aston Villa with a budget of 3.7 Millon

id take a gamble on aron gunnarsson hes been my star player in the lower leagues and when i havent signed him hes always gone city

JP will tell you to ask in here but its quicker to get a response on your thread.
Id look a centre mid, so possibly Per Skjelbred or A Annan both from rosenborg. Depends if you want an AM/DM

well ma best cm petrov ruled out for 4 months so im bidding for gunnarson and marek sapara i aslo got kalou in for season long loan

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

im going to sell shorey to get some cash aswell

well ma best cm petrov ruled out for 4 months so im bidding for gunnarson and marek sapara i aslo got kalou in for season long loan

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

im going to sell shorey to get some cash aswell

no offence but gunnarson will not be good enough for a top 4/5 team

well my coaches say hes as good as petrov
exactly, if you think petrov is good enough to take you to 4th spot, then you will be dissapointed in the end
You definitely need someone better than him m8

Maybe Verratti if your looking for prospects

peter whittingham, cabanas
these are my signings at villa

Ruben Yttergard Jenssen is a solid CM can be picked up at the start of the season for 2.2 million atleast thats what he was signed for on my current game, Hes only young too which is a added bonus, Still only 27 in my game and i'm in the 2015/16 season and i didnt sign him until the 2013/14 season so if you get him early on he will develop into a better player than he is for me.

View attachment 22412