Aston Villa (Res) v Arsenal (Res) 10.1.11

• Thread starter Thread starter timmsy123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K
Our reserve team is literally SHOCKING lol. Only two of the team have played competitivley for Arsenal.

Is that Craig Gardener's Bro?

Aye, and the bluenoses won't accept he'll be twice the player his big bro is. ;)

Thats one **** of a strong Villa side

We take it quite seriously. That, and we've got a few hangers on like Isaiah Osbourne in it. For some reason, we never seem to give youth a chance (though that's recently changed with Bannan, Herd, Hogg, Lichaj and Albrighton) so they all end up in the reserves.

We take it quite seriously. That, and we've got a few hangers on like Isaiah Osbourne in it. .

Off topic but he scored the winner for me in FMH09 for Arsenal he was on loan to me (H)

Off topic but he scored the winner for me in FMH09 for Arsenal he was on loan to me (H)

Heh, used to be a promising youth. Since then, has drifted into obscurity and a waste of a wage bill when we have talents like Bannan, Delph and Gardner all in competition for a midfield spot alongside Petrov and NRC.

Is that Craig Gardener's Bro?

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

BEST UNDER 18's TEAM EVER !!

gun__1243412800_liverpool26052009_14.jpg

I beg to differ :P View attachment 123610

I also tried to find a picture of the West Ham 90's side with Rio, Lamps and Cole etc.

Touché:

gun__1273592917_academy_final01.jpg

OMG! Wasn't expecting that! I saw that it was 2-1 on my twitter, as the AVFCofficial wouldn't shutup :P but 10-1! Let's just hope the first team can do that...

OMG! Wasn't expecting that! I saw that it was 2-1 on my twitter, as the AVFCofficial wouldn't shutup :P but 10-1! Let's just hope the first team can do that...

Nope. Was never 2-1 - You saw wrong :)

Reserves fixtures are nothing and players hardly improve playing in reserves league. Intensity, tempo everything is bit dull. Only reason i follow United reserves is to see how our young guns are getting on. FA should revamp the system and follow Spanish type B and C teams. In that way young players get much needed playing time from the young age and are exposed to all the tough, and easy situations. The very reason that Spain is producing so many talents is because of the system they follow.
Barca B team play in Segunda which is Championship in Premier league. So the whole of Barca B team gets exposure to the competitive league instead of just 2-3 selected players from reserves. I really hope FA scraps this reserves league and follow spanish model.

Finally Credit to the Villa side. They have good players in reserves. But like i said Reserves victory doesn't say much as Arsenal important reserves players will be playing somewhere else.

Last edited:
Arsenal youth player Nicholas Yennaris has just recieved a suspected broken leg for all Arsenal fans that wanted to know. They are currently playing Chelsea youth team.

Back