Aston Villa Signing

• Thread starter Thread starter H0ds0n
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3K

H0ds0n

Reaction score
Im Aston Villa and i came 2nd in my first season and won the uefa cup.
Im now wondering should i sign:
Thiago Neves for 5.25M

Here my team.
http://i42.tinypic.com/egwiz8.jpg

Ive got £9.5M to spend

Last edited:
Ive not cheated. If you want screenshots of stuff just ask because i havent cheated

Ive not cheated. If you want screenshots of stuff just ask because i havent cheated

sure :P there no way you could get all them with aston villa they give you peanuts in the first season

theo walcott 2.5m??? vagner 13m????? sorry m8 aint beleiving that!! shiow me arsenal landmarks screenshot n ill beleive ya!

Ok here it is.
14dhvrt.jpg

Walcott contract was running out that why i got him so cheap.
You can always get love for £13.75

well i cant argue with that, I didnt register that u signed him in jan!.... ur either a cheat or very gd in transfer market ill go for gd in transfer market! impressive stuff!! i'd keep that team to be honest mate i dont really think u need many players. u'll always be a threat with vagner love

He did sell like Villa's whole team, wouldn't of been good for team morale but only regulars i see in that team is Gabby and Reo Coker what language do your team speaK?

Ive got ashely young aswell who plays most game and Cuellar on the bench.
Ive just bought Keirrison for £12.5 and Manfredini £5.25. So i got £3.5 left but if i do buy that will be on kids for the future.

Im like my team beacuse i just won the super cup by beating Barcelona 2-1.

Last edited:
Paloschi from ac milan/parma for 320k...mmmm

Theo Walcott 2.5 millon?? mmm i think someone might of signed multi manager account with arsenal and accepted a cheaky bid on that one!! nice one cheater lol....

Last edited:
an how the hel did sunderland want to or managed to spend 27m to buy HAREWOOD, heskey and petrov and not better players. doesny make sense!!?

He sold 89 million worth of players which leaves a difference of 20 million which he got 4 million from transfers in august which leaves leave 16mill and he got extra money in November.

Lol good Maths :) you got me there :P but i still thinks he is a cheat but he did sell nearlly the hole squad so i dno what to think :)

Back