Aston Villa Signing

• Thread starter Thread starter H0ds0n
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3K
who is to say u didnt use the editor to make ur players worth more money and vargas wouldnt come 2 me with liverpool in the 1st season cas it was his first season at fiorintina

I havent used a editor.
You cant get him at the start of the season but i could in Jan.
Im not sure but i dont think he wanted too come but i offered him 67K / week and he accepted.

How did you get Aguero for 35M I tried it out just now and they would'nt even accept the bid I have to activate his realeas clause to offer him a contract and he still won't join he says he has no desire to join the club at the moment.

i cant believe that theo walcott would go for 2.5mil.. doesnt add up! sorry.

anyway. good luck with your new signings cheating or not :)

Well aguero was unhappy because they wasnt going to be in europe and i was in the champion league.

How did you get Aguero for 35M I tried it out just now and they would'nt even accept the bid I have to activate his realeas clause to offer him a contract and he still won't join he says he has no desire to join the club at the moment.

Got him at charlton, offer him 90k a week and couple of million to sign. Money talks.

I personally don't know what to believe either way and to be honest dont really care... all I would say is that you should buy some youngsters... the likes of mahoto, bojan, pato and all, if you can get anymore money that is...

and by the way to everyone, they let you adjust wages for a reason so he could also have done that...

Just show a screen shot of arsenal manager..you signed multi account to get walcott for 2.5 million...!

I have already shown a screenshot of arsenal landmarks that shows the managerial changes and there is none. All its say is they have won the carling cup.

wat a cheater. u can never sell marlon harewood for more than 4.5 million. no-one would buy heskey for 10million

Back