sam123

Reaction score
hi ,

ive just gone as aston villa and i was wondering if anyone could reccomend some new
signings . ( on a 10mil budget ) (H)

Just add some decent youth mate.

Villa have a good team and you can use that £10,000,00 next season so you'll have more cash. :)

im not so sure ....

yes they have some good youth players , ( albrighton , delfouneso and baker are all good )
but i still think they need a bit more depth . ( i know downing isnt really key to the team but he starts out having a long term injury ) , id really like a bak - up for him .

ronaldo and beckham

theyre both way past their best , ( becks and fat ronny )

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

who should i loan out ? ( ballack and deco never come )

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

there's been a lot of interest in craig gardner recently , - should i sell him ?

p.s theyre offering 5.75 mil .

cant think of any paticular names, but would reccomend getting an attacking midfielder to replace milner (maybe kjanear from spurs)

also get loan players for the season with option to buy afterwards, that way save you money and try before you buy

thanks

i hope you mean that croation lad , kranjcar . - ( he plays for spurs )

ill look himup . - p.s , im currently trying to get matty upson and scott parker in p/ex from west ham , are they worth it ?

scott parker definitely, should get seamus coleman right back and verratti or shelvey

i hope you mean that croation lad , kranjcar . - ( he plays for spurs )

ill look himup . - p.s , im currently trying to get matty upson and scott parker in p/ex from west ham , are they worth it ?

who the exchange for ??

okay

im definitely gonna try and get shelvey .

im trading gardner for parker . ( parker's miles better )

kalou

kalou has always been a bit hit and miss for me . i got him on loan for west ham one time and he was awesome , but for my napoli save he flopped .

p.s - just signed shelvey .

try sniffing around R Madrid or Man City for good loan signings or Barcelona for top youth players

ill check them out .

ive already signed these guys ,

shelvey - 1.25 mil + gary gardner
rafael van der vaart - 1.5 mil up front + 6.25 mil later
seydou keita - loan
oscar cardozo - 5 mil

i think i still need a winger ?

di maria perhaps ?

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

p.s - the scott parker deal fell through , man utd nabbed him .

sold craig gardner to blackburn for 5.5 mil.

AMC if you are using the Original 10.3 sign jadson on free cant go wrong really just offer kinda high wages as liverpool and other big team go in for him

if you have van der vart and ashley young, why need a winger mate , just play attacking midfield and utilise your midfield strength. what tactics you gonna play

although di maria would be a great signing

Last edited:
tactics

i intend to play 4-2-1-3 with wingers . im already trying to turn milner into cm and im playing van der vaart as cam . i havent got many options on left wing so i thought di maria might be
a good buy .

as for jadson , he went to liverpool . ( good player though ) .

di maria would be very good signing, with that tatic, do you have a poacher, how much money you have left

in terms of a poacher , i did get cardozo on the cheap from benfica , he's really strong and has finishing 17 .

just bought di maria for left wing from benfica , so i havent got much money left -
3.5 mil tops .

thinking of getting a younger goalkeeper , maybe eduardo of braga.
( whether id be able to get him is another matter )