seanboy91

Reaction score
Took over Aston Villa FC, as I'm a fan. Knowing it was a huge challenge, objective in my first season is to finish in a respectable mid table position. The board gave me a budget of 2.5 million which isn't a lot. So I sold Westwood for 5 million and Brought in Jeffery buma to toughen up my defence, him and vlarr who also signed a new deal with me. Also brought in sergi samper from FC Barcelona on loan as he looks a good prospect. Iv decided to build my team around jack grealish and so far it's going great. Currently at start of October in my first season with villa and sitting in 7th position with 4 wins out of 7 and 2 defeats. Considering 1st match I drew against united also beat arsenal at home too. But my to defeats were heavy ones against Everton and Southampton. But I think iv done fine do far with bentekke only coming back from injury for the last 2 matches. But jack grealish has been a star. With 3 goals 2 assist and 2 MOTM and just won young player of the month. Keep you updated on how it's going

Would just like to know if anyone else currently has a save with villa and how that's going?