i dident find it can u send me the web adresse?

Cant do from My IPhone. Just look in the tactic forum at the top, in My tactic & training center thread. Notice that its not an uploaded tactic and you have to set it up your self.

I played 4-2-3-1 in my first season with Villa and finished 3rd.

Starting line up:

GK - Given
DR - Hutton (FB- Sup)
CD - Dunne (CD- Def)
CD - Collins (CD - Def)
DL - Warnock (FB - Sup)
DMC - Jenas / Delph (DLP - Sup)
DMC - Petrov (DM - Def)
AMR - Nzogbia (IF - Sup)
AMC - Ireland (AM - Att)
AML - Agbonlahor (IF - Sup)
ST - Bent (AF - Att)

Edit: Just read that you are using an old patch. Then you can use any flat 442 balanced-standard with a most players on support duty. This way, you will probably win the EPL comfortably. As long as you keep a solid defence, the flaws form that patch will make you win ;D

Edit: Just read that you are using an old patch. Then you can use any flat 442 balanced-standard with a most players on support duty. This way, you will probably win the EPL comfortably. As long as you keep a solid defence, the flaws form that patch will make you win ;D
I'm guessing that was in response my me? not the OP?
If that't the case I will have to update soon.

im using 12.0.4 i think.. so your saying that in the olders patches the 442 standard very good?

im using 12.0.4 i think.. so your saying that in the olders patches the 442 standard very good?

I just meant that in the old flawed patch, it was enough to setup a stable defence and one would win most matches since once we scored a goal, we were very likely to score more because of these match engine flaws. I was referring to the flat 442 since it saw me wnining 20 straight matches without even touching the tactic. Just standard-balanced and everything on default and the game took care of the rest.

tactics - strategy???

dont know what to use which is the the best starting strategy??