Reaction score
Currently entering my third season with Aston Villa have around 35 million left to spend....need a ST preferably a big one, and a LB, Warnock is getting old and was the weakest point of my team last season

went for Baines was too expensive Cissoko seems to be the same i lost out Cirsicto to Barcaelona, Santon went to City

as for ST, currently let Carew go as he was too old and asking for nearly 90k/week wages...seems Dzeko might be made available made soon so im hoping for that but what are some other names i can go for, they need to be suitable for a deep lying striker role

Currently entering my third season with Aston Villa have around 35 million left to spend....need a ST preferably a big one, and a LB, Warnock is getting old and was the weakest point of my team last season

went for Baines was too expensive Cissoko seems to be the same i lost out Cirsicto to Barcaelona, Santon went to City

as for ST, currently let Carew go as he was too old and asking for nearly 90k/week wages...seems Dzeko might be made available made soon so im hoping for that but what are some other names i can go for, they need to be suitable for a deep lying striker role

Check out Ignacio Monreal for LB, I just this second made a thread about him.

And for a Target Man try Tomas Necid?

Check out Ignacio Monreal for LB, I just this second made a thread about him.

And for a Target Man try Tomas Necid?

Monreal was signed by Juve

i got Necid hes still a little raw and inconsistent currently using him as back-up

LB - Lukas Schmitz, Lucas Digne, Fabian Monzon, Atila Turan
ST - Cristian Benitez, Michael Eneramo, Lukaku, Babacar

have Turan, hes been so-so still a little too young, Digne signed a new contract with ManUTD

love the look of Monzon though!! Schmitz also looks great too!

babacar wont leave Viola unless they are given 25 million...pushing for Lukaku atm

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

seems like i can get Lukaku for around 13 million Euro, ill just go ahead and do that then

LB - Have a look at Insua. Maybe that Tremoulinas the French left back. Kieran Gibbs?

Kieran Gibbs, Alex Santos, Fabio, Lucas Digne, Diego Renan for LB.

Target man - Tomas Necid, Romelu Lukaku, Khouma Babacar, Yaya Sanogo, Fernando Llorente.

Lukaku failed his medical *sigh* so the board canceled his medical

should i just make another offer for him?

nvm hes out for around 5 weeks

LB - Fábio Coentrão, Diego Contento, Razvan Rat, Alvaro Pereira

ST - Tomas Necid, Falcao, Oscar Cardozo