Aston Villa utter annihilation of PL and (part) Europe. (4-4-2)

can someone upload this to another link, im out in the north sea and its saying access denied on the current one

Thats not really aston villa, its some of the greatest wonderkids in the game you bought in your save.

To be honest I used this tactic to win the PL in my third season which was when I did not the likes of Dybala, Brandt, Pullsic.

Also Adama Traore is an Aston Villa player from the start so I developed him the most and Donnarumma is still not at his peak. I can try with another team if you want of course, just name it. :D

OI buy the best one you can find assistant manager or any coach with extremely good Mental. I have A one with 16 TK and 20JPA so I am fine with that. I don't use set OIs since that might not be what is needed in some matches.

Training focus on balanced, and for matches where you will lose, might lose or even unsure use defensive positioning. Att Pos when you are confident enough to win but I always use Def Pos since my team is superb in attacking

Try it with the real Villa team no signings lol if you're up for it :) might give this a go myself as well

Edit: In fact yeah I'm gonna try it with Newcastle no signings. I'll post results later :)

Last edited:
Thank you Arjen, means a lot. I would love to see how it works. If its not rude to ask how long? :D

Finished the season with Newcastle I have to say it was very mixed. Media prediction was 12th if I remember correctly so it wasn't an awful season but it also wasn't great just average I would say. Consistency and defending was a massive issue as you can see from the results.

7f1d6fe1f8dde3051d1f2f0bf499b60d.jpg

e89363feb93059bfba6d9bc2d07f8eb4.jpg

0b24a9dcef30accda64800a1bd805f6a.jpg

Oh, well that is a shame. I really hoped it would work even better. I will find a way to fix it for the small teams with no transfers on a new save. Thanks for trying it Arjen, really appreciated man, will try improving it even more.