Who do you think is going to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Paul*

Reaction score
v

Is anyone watching this tonight? I am quite looking forward to it, despite it being a friendly I think it will be a great match. It's on ITV4 and the match kicks off at 7:45pm today. Who do you think is going to win? I think:
Aston Villa 3-1 Valencia
27' Young 35' Soldado
79' Agbonlahor
82' Dunne
Live on ITV4 from 7:30pm. Kick off at 7:45pm.
Post your predictions!
Also, if you can't be bothered to watch it on TV, or don't have ITV4, you can watch it live here.

Last edited:
Aston Villa 1-1 Valencia

Both teams taking it to eachother, and missing chances.

Come on the Villa! Two sides with an emphasis on natural width and exciting wing play, should be a good match. I predict a 2-2 draw.

Villa should win easily enough, Valencia lost to many good player.

Villa to win confotably. 2-0, Gabby and Petrov.

Also isnt there a thread for friendlies? I may be wrong.

Valencia 2 Aston Villa 1

Juan Manuel Mata
Roberto Solado

Ashley Young

Great play by Villa so far, they are dominating against this weakened Valencia side. Maduro is keeping a clean sheet for Valencia on his own almost, great defender Maduro is. Quite good on FM too XD.
Also, if you can't be bothered to watch it on TV, or don't have ITV4, you can watch it live here.

They've lost two really great players, but I wouldn't write them off, They've got Mata, Soldado, Vicente, Joaquin Etc
Valencia to win 1-0

Great play by Villa so far, they are dominating against this weakened Valencia side. Maduro is keeping a clean sheet for Valencia on his own almost, great defender Maduro is. Quite good on FM too XD.

Cheers, now I'm watching 2 games at once, lovely!

Albrighton's having a cracking game. Good to see, really love him.

allbright looks good, what age is he?

Ha, just before me. :p

Marc Albrighton's 19, I think. Product of Villa's academy, right footed but handy with his left. And - shock horror - he can actually cross.

They've lost two really great players, but I wouldn't write them off, They've got Mata, Soldado, Vicente, Joaquin Etc
Valencia to win 1-0
Yeah, they have lost their top two players, I think, although Mata is an amazing player and prospect, hopefully they can hold onto him. Valencia are getting into the game more and more and Villa are giving away some set pieces (corners, free kicks and throw ins). It is quite a game to watch, I reckon. No goals yet, but a nice fair game, if only there was more of this in the Premier League. It's currently the 36th minute by the way, if you don't know/aren't watching.

Interesting to see Young being played in a 4-2-3-1 with Albrighton and Downing on either flank. Nice to see some tactical innovation from MON. Ciaran Clark also looking composed at the back alongside Dunne.

Interesting to see Young being played in a 4-2-3-1 with Albrighton and Downing on either flank. Nice to see some tactical innovation from MON. Ciaran Clark also looking composed at the back alongside Dunne.
Yeah, Albrighton and Clark look very good youngsters, they remind me of Kelly and Pacheco of Liverpool. Dunne is off with a slight knock, Heskey and Warnock are on. Warnock would of started but he got stuck on heavy traffic :O. Valencia have no changes at the start of the second half. My prediction looks stupid now, this match looks much more even than my prediction. I think it will be about 0-0, 1-0 or 1-1 now :).

Valencia 3-2 Aston Villa

Soldado,Hernandez,Mata

Young,Milner

Last edited:
Guzan, Sidwell, Delfouneso on. Love to see the Fonz do well.

Guzan, Sidwell, Delfouneso on. Love to see the Fonz do well.
Delfouneso is a brilliant talent, I would say the next Jermain Defoe/Darren Bent. He has the potential. Also, do you know why Fabio Capello is sitting right next to O'Neil and chatting with him? It even looks like O'Neil's giving Capello some advice. Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back