• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2K

Who do you think is going to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubio is on for Isco, a youngster on for another youngster. I look forward to seeing Mata in action, hopefully he will come on tonight :D. Ashley Young was limping for a bit a minute ago, after that challenge from Valencia's number 2.
EDIT: I have added a poll to this thread, please vote!

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Nice run by Reo-Coker, running forward after a nice exchange with Delfounso. It's a free kick, about 30 metres out. Downing has hit it straight at the wall, though. Hit someone in the side, that guy went down, hurt.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Valencia's keeper, Cesar, is looking a bit dodgy and unconvincing. He is now a little hurt, too.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

I still think Villa can win, a last minute Delfouneso goal ;). Great free kick by Downing, unlucky to not score. Half an minute remaining.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Full Time
Aston Villa 0-0 Valencia
Stewart Downing came close in the final minutes with a free kick that hit the crossbar, completely dumbfounding the Valencia goalkeeper Cesar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back