mrvaaaaance9

Reaction score
i have decided to try again with aston villa and i need a few cheap signings to help push for europe, i normally sell benteke which allows me more movement in the transfer window,

i am looking for a strong central midfielder, 2 strikers and 1 winger all cheap but really good and effective

If you're using LFC Marshall's database, Timo Werner is available for 5.5 mil at the start before he signs a new contract, he can also be used as an IF on the left wing. Other strikers that might be available for cheap are Danny Ings and Luc Castaignos.

Christian Rodriguez should be transfer listed for 2.5mil. Newcastle signed him in my save, and in his first 9 apps he's scored 6 and assisted 5!

Yannick Bolasie should be available for around 3.5 mil and can play on either wing.

Abou Diaby was sold for 5 mil in my save to St Etienne. Could also look at Francis Coquelin, he's available for less than 2 mil.

Man Utd sold Anderson to Southampton for 2.8 mil.

I started a long term Aston Villa save on the LFC marshall latest update, I did no transfers in the first season (HANG ON TO BENTEKE! TRUST ME) and I came 4th in the League, Nzogbia played alot for me along with Hutton, I used the Everton to 97 points tactic, worked a treat! Grealish needs game time also, so play him as often as you can. The Transfer fun begins once you get taken over then! :) which is normally beginning of second season!

Just started my second season but still no take-over :(.

Was hoping for a cash influx seeing as I only had £6m to spend in the second season!

My first season I finished 12th despite such a possitive start seeing me sitting 2nd as we went into December. 8 first team injuries soon put a stop to my early season form. Pretty happy with a mid-table finish though as that was my aim. Lack of squad depth really hurt me.

First Season Transfer(s)

In: Zahavi (£850k), Poulson (Free), Pringle (£1.1m), Balanta (£6m), Mulgrew (Loan), Boyata (Loan), Belhanda (Loan)

Out: Clark (£4.7m), Stevens (£500k), Pringle (£1.1m), Senderos (£775k) - Plus loads of loans out of youngsters.

Second Season Transfers (So Far)

In: Bech (£1.1m), Delac (Free), Ekdal (£5.5m), Song (Loan), Digne (Loan), Ings (Loan).

Out: Johnson (£575k), Cole (£170k), Sellars (£180k), Kozak (£2.8m), Sanchez (£2.8m), Sylla (£1.5m), Bennett (£2.5m), Tonev (£2.5m), Luna (£3m), Westwood (£2.9m), N'Zogbia (£2m) - Plus loads of younger loan deals again.