Status
Not open for further replies.

ohmygawdzz

Reaction score
Hey so iv just started a game with Villla after picking yp FM the other day. Got through pre season great, high scoring wins and made some good signings. Brought in Veloso, Vukcevic, Vargas and Van Nestelrooy and sold alot of dead wood.
Seemed everything was set for Villa to storm the league and i opened the season with 2 wins but now after about 10 games i cant seem to get a win...
Teams who are nowhere near as good as my squad are scoring for fun, my tactics are good and so is the squad, iv had 100% success in all other FMs. I also seem to miss alot of chances my mum could score..mainly with Van Nestelrooy

So was just wondering has anyone had much success with Villa and what are you tactics? Im playing 4-4-2 with either a Diamond in midfield or 1 DM 1 CM and 2 Wingers.

Squad i tend to play:
Friedel

Warnock
Davies
Cuellar
Vargas

Milner
Veloso
Vukcevic
Young

Agbonlahor
Ruud Van N

any suggestions? :l

Last edited:
****** ****, Vargas is playing 2 positions!
His work must be 20
Edit perhaps.

Do you like the letter V?
(Check signings!)

Rubbish team tbh.

haha i never realised :L
whats wrong with it? its the starting villa team + 3 very good players and a vetern striker.
i dont think the game wants me to win..i literally cant, i was winning 3-0 there vs stoke and they scored 3 in the 70+ min...

I played with Villa, 442 formation. direct passing, press more, cautious tackling, man mark, set MR and ML to wingers and attack, use target man and poacher. Agbonlahor scored 30 goals in a season for me.
ended up 5th in the league with only 7 losses. give it some time before the tactics totally work though. I got a shaky beginning, but ended up well, beating arsenal and chelsea in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.